What's the position called when the girl is laying on her stomach, and the guy enters her vagina from behind?

Not doggy style, as the girl is laying flat.

It's one of my favorites, just don't know what it's called.


Most Helpful Girl

  • Sounds like some kind of Kama Sutra sh*t to me.

    Inverted Missionary is when the girl is lying flat on top of the guy, rather than the dude on top of the girl.

    Downward Dog is a yoga position...

    Spoons is side ways...

    According to a website it's called "Acrobat", then again I could be totally wrong.


    ^ is that what you're talking about?

    • Report

      No not that one, but that website for the link has it as "jockey"

    • Report

      Its called Prone Bone

Most Helpful Guy

  • I've seen it called jockey a lot or downward dog. It's my favorite as well. The girl doesn't have to have a big butt, but I prefer that.