Do women enjoy double penetration?

Do woman enjoy DP? Whether it be your man and a finger, a toy or even two men? Is this something you think about? Would you do it? Help me out ladies.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• OK so I've never been with two guys at once, but I have had my BF do me with a vibe as he himself was doing me anally. It was awesome. He got a good feeling out of the vibrations as well. I also have toys that do the DP thing as well as clitoral stimulation at the same time, that is so intense.

• same thing here- I have had 6 guys in one night- 3 each time!

• Yeah , I'm amazed that more people don't try it. I guess you have to have a partner who is sexually open as well

• I did that with a girlfriend-the vibrations were amazing...

What Girls Said 7

• 49d

I want to do it, my best friend has done it several times with 2 sometimes 3 guys but I am scared it will hurt real bad. She said as long as I have a few orgasms first and relax, possibly have a couple of drinks to take the edge off it will be fine. I enjoy anal and I gush sometimes when my partner does it right. Should I go for it?

• I like to do but afraid of it

• some women may enjoy it.but i know there must be a few things that help the situation.lots of lube and patience and gentleness.i think about it and like watching it on porn but i know i would never do it with two men

• Have had 3 at one time and it was awesome. I would love to do it again however my current partner isn't into anything beyond boring.

• Sorry to hear that your d*** is boring:( Why don't you break up with him and get with a freaky deaky type?

• So, do you cheat on him?

• I have had sex with 2 men, but they weren't penetrating the same place. (I was giving one oral and having sex with the other). LOVED that. LOL

• Try the double penetration- you will go wild girl!

• Were they close friends or just aquaintances. I would like to ask some of my friends who are a couple, but am afraid of them rejecting the idea

• Yes I enjoy it. It is a very odd feeling but exciting all at the same time.

• I fantasize about getting it on with two or even three guys. It just seems like something that I would really like to experience and would probably enjoy.

• Try it girl and you will so enjoy it! I have f***ed 6 guys in one night- 3 in each session f***ing me in the ass and pussy- AWESOME!

• Please email me. thx!

• Thanks for your comment and your honesty!

What Guys Said 1

• What I read here from ladies was somehow shocking. Does my lady feel the same?

• I have a hard time figuring out it roachkim is a guy or a girl he/she talks about having six guys in one night in the ass and p**** then goes on to say his/her current girlfriend has done it many times?

• My current Girlfriend has done it many times and loves it!

• You would have to ask her I guess, you might be pleasantly surprised, no harm in asking