Do women enjoy double penetration?

Do woman enjoy DP? Whether it be your man and a finger, a toy or even two men? Is this something you think about? Would you do it? Help me out ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• OK so I've never been with two guys at once, but I have had my BF do me with a vibe as he himself was doing me anally. It was awesome. He got a good feeling out of the vibrations as well. I also have toys that do the DP thing as well as clitoral stimulation at the same time, that is so intense.

• I did that with a girlfriend-the vibrations were amazing...

• Yeah , I'm amazed that more people don't try it. I guess you have to have a partner who is sexually open as well

• same thing here- I have had 6 guys in one night- 3 each time!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tried on my wife with dildo lot of times in diffenet positions; thats owesome, and she loves it; she takes it easily when she is on dp mood.
    I wish she was open for real advanture, but not yet.
    We just tried Threesome with a lady which was great for all of us.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I enjoy it. It is a very odd feeling but exciting all at the same time.

• some women may enjoy it.but i know there must be a few things that help the situation.lots of lube and patience and gentleness.i think about it and like watching it on porn but i know i would never do it with two men

• I like to do but afraid of it

• I want to do it, my best friend has done it several times with 2 sometimes 3 guys but I am scared it will hurt real bad. She said as long as I have a few orgasms first and relax, possibly have a couple of drinks to take the edge off it will be fine. I enjoy anal and I gush sometimes when my partner does it right. Should I go for it?

• Have had 3 at one time and it was awesome. I would love to do it again however my current partner isn't into anything beyond boring.

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 2

• What I read here from ladies was somehow shocking. Does my lady feel the same?

• You would have to ask her I guess, you might be pleasantly surprised, no harm in asking

• I have a hard time figuring out it roachkim is a guy or a girl he/she talks about having six guys in one night in the ass and p**** then goes on to say his/her current girlfriend has done it many times?

• @tammymac Roachkim is a guy living out missed fantasies in real life so he does that here.