Do girls like seeing a guy's penis at nude beaches?

I'm talking about younger men in relatively nice shape.Personally, I love showing my penis to women at nude beaches, and I enjoy walking or jogging past them with my dick and balls bouncing around. I especially like girls looking when I have an erection.What do girls think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have visited several places where we were either on or next too a nude beach. Have seen many many nude men as well as women and all I can say is "to each his own". It certainly doesn't bother me to see nude men of all shapes and sizes doing as you said, in fact it is quite comical sometimes. Although I don't go nude on the beaches I do go topless and I have been known to change from shorts to bikini bottoms or vise versa on the beach and it doesn't bother me to see men looking as I do it.My thinking is that If You Haven't Seen It Before You Won't Know What It Is, and If You Have You Won't Care

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on how how the guy is and what it looks like but it wouldn't really bother me.

• No, keep it private !

• You are suggesting that at a nude beach, he hide his penis? What would you say is acceptable to have visible on a NUDE beach?

• She might be acting sarcastic...hopefully?

• It's OK on a nude beach, but erections are OUT and don't waft it about in a woman's faceAnyway, a penis is an ugly looking piece of kit and should really remain in your shorts or inside a woman's vaginaNude beaches are for nudists and NOT flashers

• Well since it's a nude beach, one will see many of them. But if you're deliberately showing it and jogging around being a dickwad, then it's a major turn-off.

• I get what you're saying about being a dickwad but the fact is that most people taking it all off on nude beaches like showing off, despite what they might say. It's a turn-on, even for the women it seems - why else are there so many erect nipples on the girls' breasts?I was just being honest about enjoying showing my penis to women ON NUDE BEACHES, never anywhere else except in private, and I don't stroke or touch myself like I've seen some guys do on nude beaches just so they can get it up.

• But why must you JOG around with everything in motion? Personally, huge TURN OFF. It screams "attention whore." Though since it's a nude beach, everyone is an attention whore probably but you would be an even bigger attention whore if you jog around with all of your stuff out in the open. Isn't it enough just to lie there naked? Do you need attention THAT MUCH?

• Well you're not a guy so you wouldn't know but it feels nice to have my dick and balls bouncing around in the open air, I think a lot of guys might say the same thing. And I guess I do like women's attention on my penis and I usually get a smile when a girl sees my dick and balls flopping around, or my erection slapping back and forth. If that makes me an attention-whore so be it. Don't women like to go braless sometimes and have their breasts bounce around?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!