• Ask
  • myTake

Sex with 2 of my best friends' mom? What would YOU do?

Ok everyone. First id like to say that this is not a lie, but a fantasy that came true. I remember when I first saw my friends mom, wearing her... Show More

The thing is I just want to do it for the learning experience. Right now I feel like she wants it more then me.. I just don't even know how to turn her down anymore. She told me not to worry about it, that she knows how to be sneaky.I swear this is true..
She talks like she's done this before. The younger brother looks nothing like the older one. There is so much trust between us two I feel safe. She told me she doesn't know who's crazier her or me and that she feels like the teenager in her is still alive

Most Helpful Opinion

• Assuming that you're a brag rather than a troll, could you try this again, but concisely, and with paragraphs?

• Sorry but I tried to put as much information, for the amount of letters I was allowed to type. I tried to summarize everything as much as I could.

• It's okay, just impossible to read. Try omitting instead of summarizing, and breaking up your thoughts into smaller pieces.

• Dang you can't read it? I feel like your probably the best bet as far as a good answer goes. Being a 30+ male, would you do it knowing how fast time flies? Would you do it knowing that sex is a learning experience? Just like life the day you say you know everything is the day you don't know jaaack $hit

What Girls Said 1

• if this is even serious the answer should be obviously. you should absolutely not do anything with her, if anybody found out they would be devastated

• The thought of us two, would never cross anyone's mind. The only way we could ever get caught is if someone walks in on us.

• Show Older
    • I know id hate it... but then again me and my mom are best of friends. They actually don't give a f*** about her. At least that's how they act, if she wasn't needy I don't think I would have this chance to begin with..

• It doesn't matter if you have a good relationship or not, your mom is your mom, anyone would be upset. no use making excuses, you know its wrong

What Guys Said 4

• if her kid is truly your friend then I think you shouldn't, but if not, you could gain knowledge about women far better from her

• They're not my friends. They're more like my brothers that I've taught everything, even how to pick up girls. The oldest one, lost his virginity because I hooked him up with some horny chick. I don't plan on doing it for too long... only till I feel I got enough knowledge. Think of all the experience I could get....

• f***ing weak minded fool

• I can't knock you for doing this because I've had a similar position where I hooked up with a friend's sister. Who had kids and a man.. I say if you do decide to do things.. Do it only a couple times and stop before things get carried away ...don't catch feelings and keep things between you two..my mistake was telling one of my friends and then it got out.. and created a lot of drama..