Sex with 2 of my best friends' mom? What would YOU do?

Ok everyone. First id like to say that this is not a lie, but a fantasy that came true. I remember when I first saw my friends mom, wearing her... Show More

The thing is I just want to do it for the learning experience. Right now I feel like she wants it more then me.. I just don't even know how to turn her down anymore. She told me not to worry about it, that she knows how to be sneaky.I swear this is true..
She talks like she's done this before. The younger brother looks nothing like the older one. There is so much trust between us two I feel safe. She told me she doesn't know who's crazier her or me and that she feels like the teenager in her is still alive

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming that you're a brag rather than a troll, could you try this again, but concisely, and with paragraphs?

• Sorry but I tried to put as much information, for the amount of letters I was allowed to type. I tried to summarize everything as much as I could.

• It's okay, just impossible to read. Try omitting instead of summarizing, and breaking up your thoughts into smaller pieces.

• Dang you can't read it? I feel like your probably the best bet as far as a good answer goes. Being a 30+ male, would you do it knowing how fast time flies? Would you do it knowing that sex is a learning experience? Just like life the day you say you know everything is the day you don't know jaaack $hit