• Ask
  • myTake

Women, where did you learn to give guys blow jobs?

Did you learn from a friend, a guy, porn movies, or trial and error?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think my initial information came in the form of porn, both movies/magazines as a young adult. But then it was by paying attention to what my guy was doing & saying as I was busy, so I guess by trial & error really. I mean it's not like there are many people you could ask even if you were brave enough to admit you knew nothing about it. I mean I've asked my Mom hey how do you bake a cake or stuff like that, but there really is no one to ask hey how do you perform a superb blowjob. Although I did have one girl ask me on this site and I think I may have given he too much detail. Lol oh well. Never did hear how she made out

What Girls Said 3

• A gay friend, some female advice, then a lot of trying to read guy's reactions and making appropriate adjustments. Still practicing regularly and always looking for more advice. Figure you can always get better!

• A guy at first then, just learn as I go. (lots of errors)

• I just paid attention to what I was doing that made him react good and after that I just really got into it and did what felt good to my mouth and the results can be mind blowing for the both of us

What Guys Said 1