How often do guys masturbate?

My guy does that once a day. What about other guys?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Once a day is like my favorite lay
  • Vote B Two a day fits like my favorite shoe...
  • Vote C Three is for me, I can't get enough
  • Vote D Four is the score, and I want more!
  • Vote E None- I like the real thing better

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 14

• My most recent ex scheduled it into his day. He told me he does it about eight times a day.

• Selected as most helpful

Depends on the day, the mood, the work schedule, where the girlfriend is and whether it is part of the bedroom play. So the answer is A-D

• i masturbate 9 times a day and never get sore

• would masturbate 9 times a day will do something in the long run

• I've done it once a day since I was 14, although sometimes you don't get to when you're staying with people and stuff and you end up playing catch up *LOL*

I'd say more accurate is I do it 9 times a week, cause sometimes you feel like you need to more than once. But something about spring, I've been doing it twice a day lately and 3 times yesterday. Do I get points for being one of the honest ones? *LOL*

• Usually twice a day, but it fluctuates higher or lower depending on the day.

• Maybe once a week. I usually have sex with the girlfriend most days or every other day. So when am bored and alone and she is not around I usually do it.

• It depends on the day, some days I go berserk and well lets just call it several o other days I just get to busy for it :/ any away the real thing is way better tough

• I do it once to twice a day. I used to hold off and only do it once every two days, because I thought it was bad and I always have to test my willpower, but the funny thing is this girl on my bus said "If I had one, I'd do it all the time! " And needless to say, that was a good day for me and I've had a lot more fun ever since.

• Not that I want to, but at least once per day. Sometimes throughout the day I find myself with too much sexual energy, and I need relief. So, when I feel the need, I go get rid of it, and after I do I feel much better.

• Not every day, but if it happens then usually 1-2 in that day, and usually every day in the week. I can go months without it though.

• I used to, but find that all masturbation does is rob me of the opportunities offered by earth shaking sex. Orgasms from masturbation are like 10% as good as those from a Nobel prize winning times between the sheets with your lover.

• Totally wrong, masturbation both decreases the quality of a male orgasm from sex and also limits how many times in a day you can have sex - although I suppose it may help guys who have pre-mature ejaculation problems. Cheers

• Masturbation can also improve sex. Release those knuckle buddies during the day and you'll find that you can easily prolong the sex session. You may not ejaculate as much but the orgasm is just as good.

• 1 to 2 depending on the day

• wow good question. i never keep count. i guess you can say once a day depending on my wife. if she is in the mood than i have no need to masturbate. but if she has the nani on lock down than it could be more than once.

• HAHA, nani on lock-down. Mastercard moment...

• I really don't think you are going to get accurate results with this because so many guys have different "schedules", but you can probably find this on google.

Sweet Rhyming Skills btw! :D

• Why would I want to bother going on google, when I can have more fun here? :)

• I do that whenever my gal isn't around.

• I agree. These guys are no fun. The question isn't rocket science. Haha come on guys. I think one guy honestly answered this.

• You guys are no fun.