How often do guys masturbate?

My guy does that once a day. What about other guys?

• Once a day is like my favorite lay
  • Two a day fits like my favorite shoe...
  • Three is for me, I can't get enough
  • Four is the score, and I want more!
  • None- I like the real thing better

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the day, the mood, the work schedule, where the girlfriend is and whether it is part of the bedroom play. So the answer is A-D

What Guys Said 14

• Not every day, but if it happens then usually 1-2 in that day, and usually every day in the week. I can go months without it though.

• I do it once to twice a day. I used to hold off and only do it once every two days, because I thought it was bad and I always have to test my willpower, but the funny thing is this girl on my bus said "If I had one, I'd do it all the time! " And needless to say, that was a good day for me and I've had a lot more fun ever since.

• I used to, but find that all masturbation does is rob me of the opportunities offered by earth shaking sex. Orgasms from masturbation are like 10% as good as those from a Nobel prize winning times between the sheets with your lover.

• Masturbation can also improve sex. Release those knuckle buddies during the day and you'll find that you can easily prolong the sex session. You may not ejaculate as much but the orgasm is just as good.

• Totally wrong, masturbation both decreases the quality of a male orgasm from sex and also limits how many times in a day you can have sex - although I suppose it may help guys who have pre-mature ejaculation problems. Cheers

• Maybe once a week. I usually have sex with the girlfriend most days or every other day. So when am bored and alone and she is not around I usually do it.

• I really don't think you are going to get accurate results with this because so many guys have different "schedules", but you can probably find this on google.

Sweet Rhyming Skills btw! :D

• Why would I want to bother going on google, when I can have more fun here? :)

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 1

• My most recent ex scheduled it into his day. He told me he does it about eight times a day.