My guy doesn't like blowjobs... Is this normal?

So after the second time we had sex my boyfriend and I started to talk about what we like and don't like. He told me he doesn't really like blow jobs, he feels that getting me off and pleasing me is plenty of foreplay for him. Is this normal?

we've been dating for two months and he still hasn't asked for it, but I never know what to do for him that would please him before sex.. any idea?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well each guy has his own preferences when it comes to sex , I'd definitely like a bj but then maybe some guys aren't as into as others , maybe he's more of a boob guy . that may interest him more

• Yea he does tell me he likes my boobs a lot, but I don't know how to make that work without getting him wet, because I don't think he likes to use lube... this is why I need help lol

What Guys Said 1

• i don't really care for BJ's too much either. it just doesn't turn me on. also, maybe he doesn't want to kiss you after you go down on him, might make him feel like he's kissing his own dick...

What Girls Said 1

• Just a guess, but maybe he's worried about finishing too quickly? If that's it you could just let him know that it's okay to finish from the blowjob alone.

I suppose he could just not like the feeling or something, but I really didn't know that species of male existed.

• No he circumcised... I don't really know, It might just be me, but no other guy I've been with has ever complained of me being to rough before so this is all new to me, the sex is great so I can't complain too much, I just feel weird not pleasing him before sex

• Is he uncircumcised? I know that makes guys a lot more sensitive and prone to handjobs and whatnot actually hurting.

• LOL I know I feel lost I love giving head and I usually get a lot of compliments, I think he's just too sensitive for it because I've just tried rubbing it and sometimes he says it hurts... and he told me that he would actually last too long, he lasts really long during sex too so I'm not surprised if he would last during a blow job