Girls...How often do you really think about/want sex?

Okay, I just really want to know. I already think us men get gypped by not getting to truly enjoy that multiple orgasm thing, but then to also be the horny toads that have to want sex 24-7, and then be matched with a woman that only wants it at the dawn of the first full moon of the secondary solstice...LOL.

So, how often do you women really think about and truly want sex? Are there any of you women really as sex crazed and desperate for satisfaction as we men are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I have a really high libido and no boyfriend but I don't know if I just have a high libido because of the lack of a boyfriend lol. But yea I won't go into detail but many many many times a day I think about sex and have little moments in my mind lol. ; )

• Hmmmmm so where are you now

• I know what you mean...It seems I'm always hornier when I have to go without...but yet, there are other times that I have it, and seem even more sex driven to have it again. So not sure if I'm just a horn dog, or just need to get more attention...LOL. Maybe a bit of both.