Girls,have you ever caught a guy jacking off?

if you did what happened after that?


Most Helpful Girl

  • i found my neighbor masturbating in his room accidentally and I left right away because I didn't want to stick around and watch but I went over to his house again the next day and made sure I knocked on the door (I exaggerated it as a joke) and I just made a few jokes about it. he was kind of surprised because I think he was expecting me to judge him. we talked for literally less than 20 seconds with me telling him that it was fine just to make sure to lock the door next time haha


What Girls Said 5

  • Yes. It wasn't a big deal. I said, "Oh, I'm sorry" and left. It wasn't really my fault, but I apologized later and asked if I ruined it for him. He said No and we laughed and everything's cool.

  • what do you think we did..

  • i finished it for him

  • that would be hot if I have I'd want to have sex after that!


What Guys Said 1

  • Haha hasn't everyone? and if the answer is no, you need to be more adventurous. But I remember the first time I learned about it I was amazed and did it as much as I could haha. But eventually my mom walked in, and nothing really happened she just left the room. and we never talked about it. But in the long run it don't really matter cause everyone already assumes you do.

    • What was that quote. something like 20% of women masturbate and the other 80% are lying?

    • I've never heard that one, but here's one I know you can tell someone...

      you : 98% of people masturbate in the shower and the other 2% sing. What kind of songs do they sing?

      other person: I don't know

      you: oh, sorry, you must be part of the 98%