Ladies Have you ever been caught masturbating?

How were you masturbating?Where where you Masturbating ?Was it embarrassing?how did you get caught?How did you react?ADULTS ONLY!

Any ladies want to answer this?
any more answers the best story will get a best answer!
details!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I will never forget this...I was in 5th grade and was exploring myself and finding out what felt good. Myself and my older brother were home alone, He was in his room on the lower level and I was in mine on the 4th level. I had the music turned up loud (I was listening to Janet Jackson at the time) so I could moan and no one would hear me. I also didn't have a lock on my door. Anyway, my older brother walked in on me and said "OMG" and shut the door. I was so embarrassed I stupidly ran out of my room and said "What did you see?" He just ran downstairs laughing. We have never talked about it since and I hope he forgot about it.

• Wow I hope he forgot too..but he hasn't I am sure

• Sorry, but he has not nor will he ever forget it. :)

What Girls Said 9

• yes. so, I was by my cousins house, and he is SOOOO hot! I was already wet by only looking at him, so I decided to masturbate. I had my eyes closed, and then came. when I opened my eyes, I saw my cousin (yes, the hot one) watching, with his hand in his pants. he noticed me, and quickly pulled his hand out of his pants. I said 'need a little help?' and he blushed. he came in and that was the best day of my life.

so you have sex then?

Now that's hot!!!

• Wish I had a story but I don't! I was never caught but several of us girls use to masterbate together, as in the same bedroom. It is something we started doing around 13 and kept it up until around 17 or high school seniors. We never messed with each other just did our own thing and pretty much didn't pay any attention to what the other one was doing. Made the weekend sleepovers fun.

• That is every guys dream come true... to be a fly on the wall when that is giong on.. you got me hard just thinking about it haha

• I've never got caught -- I'm very sneaky about it. :3

• Do you do it in the car while driving?

• yes only once by my daughter and she was young I think she was 13 months old at the time and I told her I was just cleaning myself she believed it and forgot it thank goodness.

• Wow that I bet was scary!!!

• thankfully I have not

• No I haven't, but I caught my friend doing it though... was not a pleasant view..

• yea, the shower, it was=[ lol my mom walked in. I stopped. gosh=[.was not cool.

• never

• nope

What Guys Said 2

Yes I have

never been caught i'm very sneaky and as if an animal who can sense the environment