Girls: caught masturbating?

There are stories of guys getting caught by both sexes, so girls I wanna know of your experience of when you were caught.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• i've been caught a few times lolonce by my boyfriend room mate he just stared lol I was so embarrassed

What Guys Said 1

• i was up late masturbating with porn when I heard giggling and looked over and saw my girlfriends 5 year old daughter she asked me what I was watching( it was videos of guys jerking off in a womans mouth) and what was I doing. I told her this is what guys do and she said let me touch it, I knew it was wrong but I had been jerking for about 3 hours and I had to squirt. I told her to sit down ,watch and open your mouth she did and I let her have it , my semen shot into her mouth all over her face and hair, then she ran off crying to her mother with my sperm dripping from her face and that's how I got caught