• Ask
  • myTake

How do girls feel when they see an erected penis? Do you get inspired, motivated, excited?

Do you get a gut feeling that you want to do something with it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Obviously, on a guy I like, I'm inspired, and usually get a little excited. But I love being a tease...brushing my hand across his jeans, moving my hips against his as he hugs me from behind...haha. And of course if you're in the nude, it's almost impossible to not want to touch it-- half because it's so different from our own bodies, the other half because of how strongly he reacts when he's touched.On that note, if I can be frank, I LOVE seeing the hard-on through the jeans...something about that makes me soooo hot. I'm definitely motivated to keep him hard, so it's tough to let him go if we have to go back out in public. :)

• You'll help him out that's cool

• Oh my god...that description, wow

What Girls Said 2

• when its my boyfriend and I can see it through his pants, the first thing that goes through my mind (if we are alone and not out in public, ha ha) is how I want to unzip his pants and touch it until it gets as hard as can be and then I want to go down on him. honestly that's what goes through my head all at once when I see it. and once the pants come off and I see it, that thought intensifies by like a hundred percent, ha ha.

• Indifferent

What Guys Said 2