Whatd do guys like most? boobs or butt?

Just asking because my friend and I were wondering what do guys like most she said butt and I told her that they didn't care about how a girl looks... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 2 months ago I answered this question for somebody names Sashymashy I posted...

"You know a few weeks ago I don't think I could have given you an answer. I mean I really get turned on very easily by the whole lot of it... but then again my Girlfriend has been telling me in the last couple weeks I've turned into a gigantic ass-man. I gotta admit it. I have been staring at it a lot more, but to be fair her ass has been looking really good lately. The clothes she's been wearing really set it off. Not to mention all the thongs, and lacy underwear, and see-through panties and things like that. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE! I'm the VICTIM here!

LOL

What is a guy to do. :("

I ended up getting a few people laughing pretty hard at it.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?