• Ask
  • myTake

Whatd do guys like most? boobs or butt?

Just asking because my friend and I were wondering what do guys like most she said butt and I told her that they didn't care about how a girl looks that they just want to have fun with them...You know what I mean...so can you tell me what you guys like the most?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 2 months ago I answered this question for somebody names Sashymashy I posted..."You know a few weeks ago I don't think I could have given you an answer. I mean I really get turned on very easily by the whole lot of it... but then again my Girlfriend has been telling me in the last couple weeks I've turned into a gigantic ass-man. I gotta admit it. I have been staring at it a lot more, but to be fair her ass has been looking really good lately. The clothes she's been wearing really set it off. Not to mention all the thongs, and lacy underwear, and see-through panties and things like that. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE! I'm the VICTIM here!LOLWhat is a guy to do. :("I ended up getting a few people laughing pretty hard at it.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

What Guys Said 6

• You kind of limited the choices. What makes you think we are after boobs or butts? Those are just play toys one encounters on the way to what we really like, pussy. Perhaps you meant to ask which of those two guys liked best, but you framed your question more to indicate that one of those was surely our ultimate goal, and that just is not the case.

• The best butt in my opinion is when it's completely round. Not flat and has it's own separate curve so it's back, butt, then legs, nothing smoothed. Actually it's kind of like the letter dFor breasts I could care less.Regardless of their body I wouldn't judge them straight away. Personality comes first for me.

• some guys have a preference and it differs between guys but for the most part we don't pick and choose we just admire what put in front of us

• Legs and Bum are the deal breakers in my opinion.

• Alright wtf everyone, -2 for an honest OPINION. Next time I'll just lie to make you feel better, cause that's a quality you appreciate in men right?

• well there are things that turn me on about a girl...and between booty and boobs, I definitely got to go with bootyaayy ; ) it just attracts me a lot more, and if a girl has a nice big one, ill probably give her more attention than one who just has big boobs. Alothough if a girl had a big booty and big boobs, id pay more attention to her than any other girl lol

• don't care I'm more interested in her personality then her attributes

What Girls Said 2

• What about legs? It's usually between boobs, butt, and legs.It depends on the guy which they prefer, there's no overall preference.

• Yea she's right, I like legs the best lol, usually if a girl has nice legs ahe has an nice ass

• search bar