When do guys usually lose their virginity?

How old are guys when they lose their virginities?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It seems to vary between very young and somewhat old (for losing virginity). My friends who were cool in high school (skateboarders, musicians, indie types) lost it when they were between 12 and 14; whereas myself and some of my less sociable friends lost it in their early 20s. You'd be really surprised at how many guys are virgins, I think. We all talk the talk but not all of us walk it. I think a poll of university students at some of the more elite colleges put male virginity at around 50%, meaning that more than 50% never had sex but some lied about it, I'm certain. Interestingly enough, far fewer females were virgins, which leads me to believe that there's a subset of guys who have a lot of sex with many women and a larger set that has not had it at all. Keep in mind though this poll was among university students at more rigorous schools, so among the general population it's much lower.

What Guys Said 5

• If they are normal and can get girls without much trouble, it's normally between 15 and 18.

• This is very true I lose it in my 15 :)

• Most of my male friends, as far as I know, lost their virginity in their mid-late teens. As for myself, I have yet to give mine away and I'm 32. I figure, however, that I'm a rarer case.

• I haven't lost mine because, I want to lose it to a virgin. And the only girls that really want me are not virgins and the ones that are virgins are 3 years younger then me. And I'm 17.

• Good job. It's awesome that you are waiting. I too am a proud virgin waiting for the girl of my dreams/marriage. Keep up the good work man!

• I was 17, but that was quite a while ago.

• I lost it at 18. Some lost it before me, some lost it after and some lost it around the same time I did. Should it matter?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!