4.5 inch penis?

-__-. I am Asian and 16 years old.

I admit I watch porn but whenever I watch them, the male's penis are like at least 7+ inch..

And I think my penis is really small.

Is 4.5 inch fully erected small for my age?

I know Asian have stereotypically small penis but 4.5 inch is.. just out of my league.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a little on the small side, just under average, but not abnormally tiny. Keep in mind that you're still young and growing. At any rate, you can certainly make up for it by learning to use your mouth, hands and body - a huge dick is completely useless if the guy doesn't listen to his partner and

Don't compare yourself to the guys in porns. I certainly hope that my partners aren't comparing me to porn stars, and it's only fair that I not compare them. Those people are in the business generally because they are an extreme of the human body - that's what's eye catching and draws attention and allows them to work successfully in a career like that.