Why is incest getting to be so normal?

I have just been wondering this. It is becoming a lot more common and popular now a days. For the longest time in high school we thought this kid and his sister were sleeping with each other and like three months ago the truth came out about it because she is pregnant with his kid. It was in the news and stuff. I found out like three other people I know have been doing it too. One is a really good friend of mine and the others were just people I knew through other people. My friends sister is really hot and I have always told him that since she was 12 and we were 14. He was always really over protective of her. He would say things that I found weird every once in a while like telling her she looks good and stuff and they would kiss but I never really thought into it past a brother sister relationship. Right about the time the kid from high school was in the news we were all drinking and partying at his house and his sister was really drunk. My friend went to go take her into her bed and it started to seem like he was up there too long. I went looking for him and walked in on them having sex. It was totally awkward and we really don't hang out much anymore. I just find it all weird. I could never have regular ex with my sister. We have messed around as kids and explored each other, and had sex one time but then we realized it was wrong. Why are so many people becoming ok with this now a days?

Most Helpful Girl

• you had sex with your sister? are you kidding me. you're just as twisted as the sickos who do that. this post actually made me feel sick. why are so many people becoming ok with it? no ones becoming more ok with it, you must be deluded, there are more people who clearly have issues but general society is not becoming more ok with it and will never be.