Women, what is your view on erections on nude beaches?

I think it is unfair for a guy that he can't have an erection on the beach, because you do not see if the woman is excited or not! To me, it is just unfair for a guy getting the third degree for having an erection on a nude beach. Of course, as long as he is not flaunting it or masturbating, what is the big deal? I think it is how a person reacts to the erection. They all assume the guy is a pervert! It would be really nice to kick a woman off the beach if we were to see that she was turned on! Does any woman agree with me? Now of course, you can say well maybe you feel he is on you, a pervert, but if every guy was to have an erection on the beach, I don't think women would think that way! I have not gone on a nude beach, so I don't know and I can't say that I would have an erection, just asking because I don't see the harm in it. Then I hear that well the kids should not see that! If you have kids there, you should understand that at some point, they may see an erection there anyway sometime somewhere. It is ok to have your kids see a naked guy on a beach, but not an erection? That doesn't make sense to me. I don't believe kids should be on a nude beach period or them even being nude on the beach! They don't belong there! Women and guys agree welcome to reply!

This discussion is about how woman especially and men feel about an erection on the beach. If you saw a guy with one, would it cross your mind that he might also be a first time nudist? Do you then cut the guy some slack for that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

Well I thought nudist beaches,and the concept of being a nudist,is for people who thought being naked was natural (well,it is,but you know what I mean) and were all about being more comfortable with no clothes on,quite matter-of-fact about it.I mean familys do it and such.

So I guess if your going there and looking at it sexually and getting an erection you might offend people who don't think they are doing it to be sexual,you know what I mean?

I have never been on a nudist beach,cant say it appeals in the slightest and it wouldn't turn me on,but the whole concept is odd to me anyway because you are blatently going to get guys getting erections...

I have no logical response to this because I am not a nudist...generally lol,but with the kids you have the whole arguement that kids are inncocent and nakedness is only natural and we shouldnt make a big thing of it or ruin their innocence by taking making a thing out of it...but I wouldn't feel comfortable with my child going to one,because there is such a thing as too much exposure,it is not an everyday thing to see a lot of people all in one place naked...so...

• The type of person who is gonna get offended by a hard d*** on a nudist beach...probably shouldn't be there in the first damn place

- not me! I'd think its nice to see that everything is in working order ;) Kinda like 'try before you buy' in the super market

• 36d

Try before you buy? Lol i like this girl

• can't help, but to laugh at your comment! Pretty funny!

• If it was one of my liking, I would walk over get down and suck it for him

• I'd jump on it and start to ride it!

• I have been going to nude beaches for about two years now. I truly love the attention from all the nude men. I love watching them walk the beach. But the best has to be when a guy comes over to talk to me and starts to get hard! It has happened a few times. I just act like its no big deal. I had one guy who's penis got huge and was standing straight out from his body! It was really big. I couldn't help but check him out as he stood facing me as we talked. At one point his penis was even bouncing a little. He was really turned on. He kept a full erection the whole time we were talking. It was very flattering!

• 36d

I wish more women were like you sallyS, not in a "sexual way" but just if a guy gets hard and its clearly obvious you dont give a damn and find it intriguing

• Not at all!

• Is that awkward for you?

• i wouldn't care. its just natural its not like a guy did it on purpose...its a nude beach...lol its kinda a possibility and people who don't think itll happen are silly :)

• Well I think some girls need to get it that its possible for a guy to get turned on...

• I am glad you are understanding, although I can not say I would get an erection because I haven't been to a nude beach.

• I agree, it['s not his fault, he didn't do it on purpose, and he's not showing off or doing anything wrong. So what's the problem? If it's a nudist beach it's bound to happen at some point.

• I hate double standards if I see one or hear of one I try to make it fair. I hate when people give me a double standard and I figure others must feel the same.

• Thank you for your comment! All the nudists think, including guys that if a guy has an erection, he is doing it on purpose and needs to leave. Yet, a women can be sexually aroused and no one would know! Double standard!

• I like it , it's nice to see different cocks.

• 36d

Which ones are your favorite?

• I LOVE WALKING ALONG THE BEACH WITH A RAGING HARD ON, ITS FUNNY THE REACTION RECIEVED.MOST PEOPLE JUST STARE AT IT.

• That is right. If parents do not want the possibility of their kids seeing an erection, then they should not take their kids to a nudist beach.

I like a guy to get abit of an erection when he looks at me and my only worry, when I see a guy looking more or less in my direction and developing an erection, is that that erection might be due to some other girl in his field of vision.

• I wouldn't mind at all. I'd be flattered as long as you weren't shoving it in my face or trying to satisfy yourself like you said. It's a nude beach and anyone who goes there should be open minded and have certain expectations of what may occur.

• I regularly go onto nudist beaches and always get an erection, but it's natural, not sexual. I've never had a problem with it , in fact most women quite like to see it and usually come over for a better look and a chat. Stef

• ITS TRUE ERECTIONS HAPPEN AT NUDE BEACHES,SO WHEN I GET ONE I JERK OFF THEN ITS GONE, IF IT COMES BACK I GO IN THE WATER IF IT STAYS ERECT I JERK IT OFF AGAIN.

• I wouldn't want to see one. It's just awkward for everyone involved.

• 36d

Yep, some girls think of men as perverts for actions we can't control, I wonder how they would feel being called as such, for having their periods? You may as well call us a pervert for going to the toilet, eating food or sleeping.

• I regularly get an erection during a massage, it's perfectly normal when a young masseuse is giving a treatment for this to happen, they generally just ignor it as perfectly normal. I did actually ejaculate onec during a massage with no additinla stimulus, buit this was also ignored and the problem went away.

Don't worry about it, it happens to us all.

• 36d

are these women masseuses?

• Ever since my first experience on a nude beach having that first woman pass by and smile my way, I was hooked. Having been to a few beaches, I recall several erections, but they were all while being in the water since I did not want the embarrassment of offending woman or making them feel threatened. It's nice to read that most woman enjoy looking at an erect penis (and probably why a lot of full bikini-clad woman go there when there is ample non-nude beaches around). So the next time I feel a little rush when I see a woman standing with her legs apart while leaning back squeezing the water from her hair, I'll be sure to let nature take its course and let her know how much I appreciate what she is doing, and maybe the smile on her face will make her enjoy the nude beach experience as mush as I do.

• I have been to several nude beaches and to be honest there have been a fair amount of attractive women there. Although I love women, I have never gotten a boner on a nude beach. It just isn't a sexual place. And it does feel weird when you see a guy with a boner. I don't want to see that and I am sure women don't either.

• I am only asking the question and never been to a nude beach and do not intent to, but how can you not get a stiffy if you see beautiful women? I know, that it isn't a sexual place, but I can never understand that. You could meet your wife to be there, so what would you say? " I like her and find her physically attractive, so I am going to ask her out."

• When a man gets an erection he is not necessarily sexually aroused. An erection is a natural rhythm for a man's body much like natural lubrication of the vagina for a woman's body.

Not all erections are planned and desire by the man having the erection.

I see nothing wrong with a man having an erection on a nude beach as long as he is not flauting it or masturbating.

I spent my years in high school and college being very conscious/fearful of having an erection; my had spent more time inside my pocket than outside my pocket to reduce the embarrassment of someone noticing. It would be nice if our society (women in particular) would not be embarrassed by a public erection and understand that an erection is not necessarily sexual.

• Thank you for your comment! You hit it right on!

• Women are allowed to dictate the rules wether nudist beach or wherever women that see men with an erection call us perverts, but if a woman is horny she is just that arroused..

• I guess for me it is the all or nothing rule. If you are not going to allow erections, there should be no nudity! I am not saying I believe in erections because I am sexually and want to be sexually turned on, but if we as guys can't see if I woman is aroused, then it is no fair!Would it bother a guy if a woman says to him that she is turned on? Then maybe it does and he gets the police. Then it become he said she said thing.

• Honestly you don't sound like a nudist. You're just going to the beach to see nude girls, so honestly you should get the third degree, because you R a pervert.

• HI THERE ,

I AM A NUDIST AS IS MY WIFE AND WE JUST FIND IT IS SO HEALTHY FOR ARE SEX LIFE.WHEN MY WIFE AND I F*** AT THE NUDE BEACH THE SEX IS SO MUCH BETTER AS MY LOADS ARE ALSO MUCH STRONGER AND BIGGER IT MUST BE THE SUN AND ALL THE NUDE PEOPLE AROUND US WATCHING US F***.

• The Christian shame? Id say its common decency, something that separates us from the animals. Or do you libs not want anything to separate us? Honestly curious.

• You should go find the person who absconded with your gonads and ask that they give them back. Humans are sexual. It's a natural thing to want to look at the opposite sex and to get aroused. Is there some unwritten rule that dictates that arousal is not permitted at nude beaches? If you don't want someone else looking, don't go to the nude beach. Either way, that whole Christian shame over sexuality is a 19th Century mentality and totally unbecoming of adults.

• Show Older