Women, what is your view on erections on nude beaches?

I think it is unfair for a guy that he can't have an erection on the beach, because you do not see if the woman is excited or not! To me, it is just... Show More

This discussion is about how woman especially and men feel about an erection on the beach. If you saw a guy with one, would it cross your mind that he might also be a first time nudist? Do you then cut the guy some slack for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I thought nudist beaches,and the concept of being a nudist,is for people who thought being naked was natural (well,it is,but you know what I mean) and were all about being more comfortable with no clothes on,quite matter-of-fact about it.I mean familys do it and such.

So I guess if your going there and looking at it sexually and getting an erection you might offend people who don't think they are doing it to be sexual,you know what I mean?

I have never been on a nudist beach,cant say it appeals in the slightest and it wouldn't turn me on,but the whole concept is odd to me anyway because you are blatently going to get guys getting erections...

I have no logical response to this because I am not a nudist...generally lol,but with the kids you have the whole arguement that kids are inncocent and nakedness is only natural and we shouldnt make a big thing of it or ruin their innocence by taking making a thing out of it...but I wouldn't feel comfortable with my child going to one,because there is such a thing as too much exposure,it is not an everyday thing to see a lot of people all in one place naked...so...

<shrugs

• You don’t understand the concept of the ‘Clothing Optional’ or what the media calls ‘NUDE BEACHES’ like there was something wrong with it!!
      It isn’t about going to see naked people, and naked children (pedophiles don’t go there!!! There are too many parents, and other watching for that!!)
      Nude beaches, and Nudism, is a way that someone feels, and lives. It isn’t like you go to the grocery store with your, uh, parts, showing!!! It’s just a comfort level with being naturally naked, like we were born!
      I went to some of those beaches, in California, accidentally going to a mostly ‘gay’ one, without knowing!! Nobody tried to do anything, and there weren’t erections, anywhere!! I met some really cool, ‘NORMAL’ guys, that just happened to like boys, but not me, and my friend that came with me.
      They seemed to know we got the wrong beach, and laughed, and we talked, and drank a few good micro-brew beers, but nobody ever tried to do anything, or act inappropriately.

• They limit the length, and I have to say something about your idea of erections!! The guy friend that I went with, well, he's the kind of 'Hot guy' that some guys might consider getting with, be he isn't gay! None of those OPENLY GAY guys hit on him, or got hard, or did anything but offer a cold beer!!

Find a nude beach, and just relax, and feel the feeling, and get in the water!! It isn't about SEX, AT ALL!! Nudism isn't about sex, and being naked with women, and children doesn't make normal guys hard, because it isn't sexual!! Parents take pictures of their little kids, bathing, or whatever, but it isn't any different for nudists! We all know that females have certain parts, and males have other parts, and it doesn't matter, as a nudist!
      I wish I was confident enough, in how I look, now, to join one of their 'clubs'!!!

• Vyking's last comment is right on target. These places are for those who are comfortable with themselves and it is a very rare occasion that you would see some guy with his dinky doo pointing out or up!