• Ask
  • myTake

Hairy butt crack?

girls do you like them hate them? how many guys have a hairy butt crack?I got a hairy but crack and was wondering what girls thought and how "normal" it was.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I'm a girl and I LIKE guy's with a hairy but crack
  • Vote B I'm a girl and I Hate guy's with a hairy but crack
  • Vote C I'm a guy and YES I have a hairy but crack
  • Vote D I'm a guy and NO I don't have a hairy but crack
  • Vote E Don't really care/think about hairy but cracks just wanna see result

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I just responded to a post in which women were asked about their preferences regarding body hair on men. It grieves me to inform you, that if you want a woman in your life, your gonna have to shave the butt crack. How this can be best accomplised, I know not, but I do recommend you use due caution. It's a terrrible place to have a band-aide.

• Maby waxing it? would hurt but won't get a cut.

• Show Older
    • Sure. If it's lookin like a furry forest, ya gotta take some kinda action. Either that or never turn your back on a woman when your in the buff. lol. Maybe waxing is the thing then.

• ; - )

What Girls Said 5

• Nobody has a perfect body, Even models. they just pay a lot so everyone thinks they are perfect.Personally I don't think I would mind, I have don't have a prefect body so why should I care.

• it depends how hairy it is.Like "forest like", no that's not cool but if its just a little.Its kind of a turn on.=]

• I shave my butt crack!

• You shave your but crack?

• Show Older
    • That's true. I never really thought much about anal but if I did wanna try it it would be nice shaven.

• Yep that's what I was thinking no one wants a hairy butt!!

• my boyfriends butt is hairy, but I haven't really checked out his buttcrack, but I think it is. it's fine with me but make sure it's clean! I've had him get off from sitting on me and there was like, yellowness on me where his crack was and it was gross to be honest.

• Maby he don't wash his bum in the shower?

• depends on how hairy

What Guys Said 2

• man I trim it, it takes a while for it to grow backhahaa

• Thanks for the advice.

• Yea no problemo..