Hairy butt crack?

girls do you like them hate them? how many guys have a hairy butt crack?

I got a hairy but crack and was wondering what girls thought and how "normal" it was.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I'm a girl and I LIKE guy's with a hairy but crack
  • Vote B I'm a girl and I Hate guy's with a hairy but crack
  • Vote C I'm a guy and YES I have a hairy but crack
  • Vote D I'm a guy and NO I don't have a hairy but crack
  • Vote E Don't really care/think about hairy but cracks just wanna see result

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• it depends how hairy it is.

Like "forest like", no that's not cool but if its just a little.

Its kind of a turn on.

=]

• Nobody has a perfect body, Even models. they just pay a lot so everyone thinks they are perfect.

Personally I don't think I would mind, I have don't have a prefect body so why should I care.

• depends on how hairy

• I shave my butt crack!

• Yep that's what I was thinking no one wants a hairy butt!!

• That's true. I never really thought much about anal but if I did wanna try it it would be nice shaven.

• Ya girls have hair in there what if your gonna do anal a guy doesn't want hair in there right?

• Show Older
  • my boyfriends butt is hairy, but I haven't really checked out his buttcrack, but I think it is. it's fine with me but make sure it's clean! I've had him get off from sitting on me and there was like, yellowness on me where his crack was and it was gross to be honest.

• Maby he don't wash his bum in the shower?

• Selected as most helpful

I just responded to a post in which women were asked about their preferences regarding body hair on men. It grieves me to inform you, that if you want a woman in your life, your gonna have to shave the butt crack. How this can be best accomplised, I know not, but I do recommend you use due caution. It's a terrrible place to have a band-aide.

• ; - )

• Sure. If it's lookin like a furry forest, ya gotta take some kinda action. Either that or never turn your back on a woman when your in the buff. lol. Maybe waxing is the thing then.

• Well it's been growing sence like 15ish and I'll be 25 in sep so that's 10 years of growth... time to trimm?

• Show Older
  • man I trim it, it takes a while for it to grow back

hahaa

• Yea no problemo..

• Thanks for the advice.