Short girl/tall guy-- sex advice

Short girl/tall guy-- sex advice. OK so here's what's up- my boyfriend is 6'4" and I'm 5'1", so clearly there's a pretty big height difference there. He's the first guy I've had sex with but I'm not his first girl, so being the more experienced we tried to do his favorite position- doggy style. Turns out with our height difference it seems to be next to impossible haha. Do you any of you have any advice to make it a little less impossible? Or any other positions that would be fun to try besides girl on top or missionary?

Just to cover the basics- we're both adults and using protection so no stress there =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you try "reverse cowgirl" (one of my favorites). It's basically like being in doggy style position except he is horizontal and you are vertical...and either you can control it by rocking back and forth or bouncing up and down, or he can work it from underneath.