Do girls like to suck balls?

Do girls like to suck balls? How do you feel when you do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

I'm sure some of us do. It's a favorite of mine

• I certainly do, but only if the guy has shaved there. I don't like sucking on hair! Otherwise it's a great part of oral.

• Littletad its called hair removal cream

• Littletad, you can shave that area & I shave that area. I think that most guys do or should.

If you want to know how ( it's as simple as using a razor) write me.

• Lol, of course I know the part. You absolutely can shave that. My boyfriends did.

• Show Older
  • I don't suck em I like them last thing I want to do is hurt my man id rather just suck on his penis :)

• Not particularly, honestly. I've never really been a fan of balls.

• aww that makes me sad. A lot of girls think they're gross but how are they any more gross than a penis, or a vagina

• i haven't yet because I'm a virgin but I do fantasize about doing it one day to please my guy, they just seem so soft and squishy, and girls like myself like soft things...like comfy pillows and stuffed animals...i just wanna play around with them hehe

• You'd enjoy yourself, I guess it depends on the set of balls you'd be sucking.

• I LOVE my balls sucked. I can't say I will let a girl get away with out sucking them. I believe in shaving balls, pubic hair and underarms weekly maximum. Guys if you want a girl to suck your balls shave em. I shave mine for religious purposes and culture. But this for me is a side benefit lol. Girls asking about what balls feel like? Think of bouncing balls. They are soft but you can only squeeze them slightly before they crack. You should be batting them softly and gentle sucking. ;)

• I don't mind a little squeezing or a little suction on them maybe I'm just kinky

• Show Older
  • Ive never been the one doing it just the reciever but I love the way it feels, especially if she's getting into it.