• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like to suck balls?

Do girls like to suck balls? How do you feel when you do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 5

• Not particularly, honestly. I've never really been a fan of balls.

• aww that makes me sad. A lot of girls think they're gross but how are they any more gross than a penis, or a vagina

• I certainly do, but only if the guy has shaved there. I don't like sucking on hair! Otherwise it's a great part of oral.

• How exactly do you shave that part of the area? I think you got the wrong idea. He means the testicle area. You cannot SHAVE that part, maybe trim.

• Show Older
    • Littletad, you can shave that area & I shave that area. I think that most guys do or should.If you want to know how ( it's as simple as using a razor) write me.

• Littletad its called hair removal cream

• i haven't yet because I'm a virgin but I do fantasize about doing it one day to please my guy, they just seem so soft and squishy, and girls like myself like soft things...like comfy pillows and stuffed animals...i just wanna play around with them hehe

• Be careful there not all that squishy.

• Show Older
    • I LOVE my balls sucked. I can't say I will let a girl get away with out sucking them. I believe in shaving balls, pubic hair and underarms weekly maximum. Guys if you want a girl to suck your balls shave em. I shave mine for religious purposes and culture. But this for me is a side benefit lol. Girls asking about what balls feel like? Think of bouncing balls. They are soft but you can only squeeze them slightly before they crack. You should be batting them softly and gentle sucking. ;)

• You'd enjoy yourself, I guess it depends on the set of balls you'd be sucking.

• I don't suck em I like them last thing I want to do is hurt my man id rather just suck on his penis :)

What Guys Said 1

• Ive never been the one doing it just the reciever but I love the way it feels, especially if she's getting into it.