Giving him my panties?

So I've been dating a guy now for about four months, and we're lovin' it. :) One night recently, I forgot pajamas and asked to borrow some boxers. He was more than thrilled to comply, and then afterward told me how much he loves it when I wear his clothes. I love wearing boxers to bed, so I coyly asked if maybe he'd give me a pair. He immediately opened up his drawer and began handing some to me. "How many you want?" I don't know if he is just super generous or if he actually likes it that much. haha

Anyway, I made a joke recently that he deserves a pair of my panties. He responded positively, as in, "Oh yeah! I'll hang 'em on my wall and put a target on 'em. When can I get 'em?" and jokingly said he was trying to steal my bra one afternoon. But I began thinking, should I give him a pair? Would that be kind of kinky and hot, or would it be like, "Wtf, ho? I was kidding!?"

Lemme know! :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• i doubt he was kidding haha :) every now and again after my boyfriend and I have sex he'll ask if he can keep my panties...so I don't think its strange that he said that to you. I think its kind of hot that he wants to look at (or do other things ha) with my panties after I've left. so go for it!

• Haha Really! :D Thanks for the input.

• i think its a personal kinky fetish of his.If you feel you might be or will in the future be in it as a serious relationship go for it ...spice things up.. But if not umm probably not..

• Good point! Thx a ton!

• Selected as most helpful

If he's like me, he will cherish it.

And I don't think he was kidding at all.

• XD Really? Awesome! Thanks a ton.

• i think its a good idea. girls have given me their panties before and I think its great...its a turn-on and exciting...just make sure to give him a nice pair...no granny panties..lol.. =)

• Yes. Give him something of yours that looks nice, but don't expect him to where it...

• If he wears 'em, we're breaking up. LOL But thanks. :)

• I love wearing my girlfriend panties and she knows it. I don't tell her when I do. I just take a pair out of her drawer and wear them.

• haha honestly... it sounds a bit strange. don't do it. he might like it but he might also think you're a weird freak.

• Lol Thanks for the input! I'm so glad I'm running it by you guys first...I was like, "It could be daring and hot, but it's also kind of bizarre."