Giving him my panties?

So I've been dating a guy now for about four months, and we're lovin' it. :) One night recently, I forgot pajamas and asked to borrow some boxers. He was more than thrilled to comply, and then afterward told me how much he loves it when I wear his clothes. I love wearing boxers to bed, so I coyly asked if maybe he'd give me a pair. He immediately opened up his drawer and began handing some to me. "How many you want?" I don't know if he is just super generous or if he actually likes it that much. haha

Anyway, I made a joke recently that he deserves a pair of my panties. He responded positively, as in, "Oh yeah! I'll hang 'em on my wall and put a target on 'em. When can I get 'em?" and jokingly said he was trying to steal my bra one afternoon. But I began thinking, should I give him a pair? Would that be kind of kinky and hot, or would it be like, "Wtf, ho? I was kidding!?"

Lemme know! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's like me, he will cherish it.

And I don't think he was kidding at all.

• Report

XD Really? Awesome! Thanks a ton.