When you have sex, how do you know if the condom breaks.!!

When you have sex, how do you know if the condom breaks.!! the questions say it all

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

The sex will feel bomb number 1. Sometimes this is really hard to feel, I know I didn't realize a condom broke on me once.

Generally speaking when they break, they tend to become **** rings.

At least, ours did. I mean, this thing got shredded. I have no idea when it even broke.

This is why it's good to have Plan B ready ladies.

• it happened a couple times but I never felt it. I only knew when he pulled it out and saw it in pieces!

• You should feel the tension break. Or when you go to take it off you MIGHT be able to tell.

• Being a chick, it's kind of hard for me to speculate. However, since we have all heard the guys whining about how the condoms ruin the feeling and interfere with the sensations, (like showering in a raincoat, ect.), it would seem that a guy should be able to tell right away. Clearly, it's when all that missing sensation suddenly returns!

• You should feel it break.

• trust me its pretty easy to notice because the thing squeezing your dick won't really be squeezing it anymore.youll feel a difference

• You should be able to feel it.

• When you pull it out of her and you see a rubber band around the base of your dick instead of a condom, that is when you know. Anybody that tells you something different like it starts to feel good, is making it up, or they are not using condoms properly because in use, they are pretty much undetectable. I always use a condom with my girl friend and never with my wife. Both ways feel exactly the same.

• If suddenly, the sex starts feeling good, you'll know the condom broke.