How to ask a girl for sex?

I don't really know how to ask for sex to a hot girl, what do I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're a model looking dude, asking for sex won't get you anywhere. The trick is to somehow when you talk to the girls, get into a sexual tone type of conversation, and from there you carry the conversation in a way that will lead you to sex, but you can't simply ask for it. Example. I worked with women that were older than me, by 10 years or so. Many of these women were incredibly hot. My line to get the ball going was first complimenting her on an outfit. From there I would say something like, 'geez, my female friends should be ashamed; they are even younger than me, but your body is in so much better shape than theirs. Heck, your body is so good, I'm even willing to worship it like it's meant to be. '

As you can clearly see, not only am I approaching the woman from a safe angle---complimenting her on clothes, then appropriately moving to her body----but also, I'm introducing a sexual tone to the conversation, in what a lot of women consider a funny and crazy way.

At this point the woman is thanking me for the compliment, and then, she is calling me crazy for my 'worshiping line'; somehow they are always amused by the worshiping line, and I have had women straight up tell me, 'so what type of worshiping you want to do', or, 'you're crazy. ' I don't care how they reply, but my next line is always something 'oh, I'm not joking. I'll make you my Venus for the night, but you'll have to play your role, and be naked blah blah blah. ' By then, the women go along with the plan, or they have no idea what to say, but they are so amused with the crazy lines I give them, that they keep on talking to me, and is just matter of minutes or even days till I seal the deal.

So bottom line is be indirect, funny, and a bit aggressive about it, but you can't just simply go up to them and say, 'hey, can I have sex with you?

• Are you fu***** stupid? just go up to that b**** rip her clothes off and put it in her a**

lol jk everyone