Horny during Period?

I have been told by a few people that girls tend to get hornier during their period. there any truth behind this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yes I am very much like a week before my peroid and I also get extra emotional about things that normally don't bother me. Everyone whos around me knows when its my time of the month.

What Girls Said 9

• 2-3 days b4 my period, my legs turn into frog legs because I'm about ready to hop on any male specimen that I can lol. It's so odd, and I haven't got a clue as to why that happens.

• usually its either before during or after..but it usually depends.. as you probably know, there are a lot of moodswings involved aswell so that doesn't help lol :P

• Not sure .. our period is a time of tons of pain. I think stuff like that is the last thing on our minds.BUT, then again, having an orgasm during your period gets rid of cramping pains for a few hours, so. I guess it just depends on the girl.

• You may have answered their question, and yes I agree. But you also just gave all of us (the girls) a way to get a break from cramping! Thank you! haha

• Haha :P glad I can help :)

• ohhhh yes. I can tell you from experience, I'm the horniest during my period. because that's the one time out of the month that you want it, but you CANT have it. ya know? it majorly sucks. especially when you are around someone else that is just as horny.

• Yes you can have sex!!! Showers and towels!!

• OMG I don't know what is it about it but yeah I do get VERY horny during it and it drives me CRAZY. I like I don't know how to explain it I want sex more when I'm on it than any other time.

• Then get some!!! Sex is awesome then!!

• I wouldn't really mind having sex on my period but yeah most guys that are interested in having sex with me thinks it's gross to do it at that time.

• yes yes yes yes. holy crap yes. it sucks.

• For me I'm usually horny the week before and then the first few days of my period, after that it just sucks. But I can usually tell when I'm going to start my period becasue I get way horny the night before...

• oh. my. god. you have no idea how horny I am. I mean I already am as horny as a 15 year old boy on a normal day .. but when it's that time of the month .. I feel like jumping anything with three legs (if you get what I mean lol). So I kinda have to end up taking care of myself.. I wish I knew why that happened..It's ridiculous lol

• the week before is the "horny time"

What Guys Said 2