Horny during Period?

I have been told by a few people that girls tend to get hornier during their period. there any truth behind this?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I am very much like a week before my peroid and I also get extra emotional about things that normally don't bother me. Everyone whos around me knows when its my time of the month.

What Girls Said 10

• ohhhh yes. I can tell you from experience, I'm the horniest during my period. because that's the one time out of the month that you want it, but you CANT have it. ya know? it majorly sucks. especially when you are around someone else that is just as horny.

• usually its either before during or after..but it usually depends.. as you probably know, there are a lot of moodswings involved aswell so that doesn't help lol :P

• Not sure .. our period is a time of tons of pain. I think stuff like that is the last thing on our minds.

BUT, then again, having an orgasm during your period gets rid of cramping pains for a few hours, so. I guess it just depends on the girl.

• You may have answered their question, and yes I agree. But you also just gave all of us (the girls) a way to get a break from cramping! Thank you! haha

• Haha :P glad I can help :)

• 2-3 days b4 my period, my legs turn into frog legs because I'm about ready to hop on any male specimen that I can lol. It's so odd, and I haven't got a clue as to why that happens.

• OMG I don't know what is it about it but yeah I do get VERY horny during it and it drives me CRAZY. I like I don't know how to explain it I want sex more when I'm on it than any other time.

• Then get some!!! Sex is awesome then!!

• I wouldn't really mind having sex on my period but yeah most guys that are interested in having sex with me thinks it's gross to do it at that time.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 2

• wouldn't surprise me, even though they would never sleep with me.

• Yes I hate when it happens because it makes me sad :(