Guys, how do you react to your girl grabbing your junk in public?

...Indicating she wants to have sex.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer a more subtle method of communicating this urge, but do consider my age.

What Guys Said 10

• I've never dated a woman who was that forward, I'd be probably be taken by surprise at first. And hoping she didn't grab too hard, lol.

• well in most cases I rip my "junk" out of my pants and violently slam it in her mouth considering she wants iot that bad I do everything in my power to then choke her out in public...but that's just me

• Sexual confidence is an intimidating and exciting natural sex boost. Your boyfriend is a lucky man.

• Hahaha, well I'd definitely know what you were thinkin, I guess, lolll

• i would grab her and carry her somewhere more private

• How do you think I would react?

• You would blush, and try to get home asap.

• Wtf! where did that come from? Wonderer-Dude. You are seriously disturbed. I am black, and offended. ugh!

• That is seriously messed up. How dare you insult people based on their skin color?

• A laugh and to tell her to save it for when we get home.

• I would say "looks like its time to go home" and I love it when a girl is brave enough to do that

• Smile politely.

• I would quietly leave where I am at and give it to her like she had never had it before!

What Girls Said 0