Can a virgin be sexually frustrated?

I hate it soooooo much! I'm saving myself. Not for marriage, but I want the first time to be special. But he's not here yet, and I'm getting sick... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you girl! when I was your age I wasn't that frustrated but now that I am a bit older ... hell I am really sick of it! and I don't know why I keep waiting for that special someone that like you said may never come! but I just can't do it with just any guy! that's my problem! I am way toooooo picky! I am pretty too and would make a good girlfriend but I am too hard on myself when it comes to dating... sometimes it is a bless and sometimes a curse... people say it's good to have standards and all that but I am starting to think that I overanalize guys... I could understand some girls who are still virgin and haven't lost it because guys wouldn't date them, but people would be surprise to meet a pretty chick who is still a virgin... anyways, I know how frustrated you are but I would say wait a little bit more... if you go to college you may find that "special someone" ... don't wait for mister right though, he may not exist but just do it with someone you find special... I found mine in college and still can't get over him and I think that is why I can't seem to give other guys a chance! Anyways, really don't let guys or other people pressure you, do it when you feel comfortable... that's the only way you will not feel any regrets later! and you will hold it as a memorable part of your life even if you don't end up marrying the guy...