I am having sexual thoughts about my mother in law.

2 nights ago my mother in law came over and had some drinks with me and my wife. My wife and her mom are very open people and they talk about their sex life together and everything. Well they got on the topic of dildos and my wife brought hers out to show her mom which was kinda awkward to me but... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• All I gotta say is I'd kill my mother for making comments like that to my husband. Every woman on this planet knows that it's super easy to put an image into a man's mind, and your mother in law knew what she was doing. If your feeling sexual tension between yourself and your mother in law, yet still want to respect your wife, put some distance between you and your MIL. Don't allow her to come over and your wife isn't home or ever get caught in a situation where it's just you and her alone.