I am having sexual thoughts about my mother in law.

2 nights ago my mother in law came over and had some drinks with me and my wife. My wife and her mom are very open people and they talk about their sex life together and everything. Well they got on the topic of dildos and my wife brought hers out to show her mom which was kinda awkward to me but not to them. By the way my wife has a dildo mold of me I'm away a lot for work so yea. Well then my mother in law started talking about hers and got into detail about how she uses it. Meanwhile I am getting hard thinking about her doing this and I don't know why. She grabbed my wife's dildo and looked at me and commented on the size of my penis and she said that I have more then enough to please her. My mind was racing and I was getting really horny. Then she asked my wife to borrow it which is way weird but whatever. I couldn't stop thinking about her and then this morning she called me. She wanted to come drop some stuff off to our house and my wife was at work and she was making sure someone was there. She brought over some magazines and some other stuff and we talked for a few min about random stuff. She was wearing a skirt and sittting down on the chair and I could see a clear shot up there. I was getting hard again and just wanted her to leave so I could jerk off. Then she said oh I forgot your clone in the car I'm gonna bring that back . She brought it back in and told me "i treated her good' and then she said "wish I knew what the real thing is like" I didn't really say much I just laughed and said ha yea. Was she hinting at something do you think? Or is she playing with my mind cause I'm going crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• All I gotta say is I'd kill my mother for making comments like that to my husband. Every woman on this planet knows that it's super easy to put an image into a man's mind, and your mother in law knew what she was doing. If your feeling sexual tension between yourself and your mother in law, yet still want to respect your wife, put some distance between you and your MIL. Don't allow her to come over and your wife isn't home or ever get caught in a situation where it's just you and her alone.