I just had sex with my brother last night

I don't really know why and how it happened I am still like lost in thought and totally confused. I do know that it was amazing and I enjoyed it. Has anyone ever done this before or does anyone have a sexual relationship with a sibling? I know its weird and gross and I have always thought that until this morning. I can see the other side of this now and it is amazing people. Please share if you have done this before.

i was asking for responses from people who have been thru the same thing or are doing it now. NOT what you think about it.
I happen to enjoy it and that is my choice. If you disagree or don't like it or haven't been thru it then just ignore this one and move on please.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 24

• Selected as most helpful

I think that most brothers and sisters would experiment with it, as part of their social practice as they grow, and some would learn to ignore the prejudice against it, survive the taboo, and spend the rest of their lives together. They all find they have to keep it secret though, so I admire your courage.

I also think that the love between a brother and his sister is much deeper than most people can imagine. Why on Earth would anyone choose an unrelated boyfriend who you only met a few years ago, when you can choose a closely related guy who has known you and loved you unconditionally all your life?

I know my brother would unhesitatingly risk his own life to save mine. I can't see any unrelated man doing that. Last year he stepped between me and a thug who was threatening me.

Most girls grow up and leave home and search the world for their true love, never realizing that he was just in the next room. The bond between a brother and sister is unbreakable.

link

• I agree. My brother loves me and takes care of me like no other guy would, and he knows me. That's why intimacy with him is so sooo good!

• Love proved only in the struggle, when things don't go well and by finding someone who is unrelated to you or different, doesn't mean they don't match you like two puzzle pieces fitting together, would both be the same shape? Sometimes maybe the opposite but they compliment each other. A girl friend you have to work for and for most that's special where a sibbling how much work is there. Plus have you though about the problems offspring would have? There is no love in the big pictur in incest.

• I have risked my life for my sister but anything beyond that is wrong but then again I've done the same for my girlfriend and no they ain't the same person. I agree with harbr8kr, a brother is supposed to do that. That doesn't justify sex with them, the whole point of searching is what makes it good, working hard for what you want. What's the point if its just next to you, how you supposed to prove love just because you have family understanding? or can get along?

• Show Older
  • And yeah. We go back from dinner, showered and had a very intimate and mindblowing session. We must have just kissed for about an hour of it, and he kissed every part of my body in a unhurried way, making sure that I was enjoying it all the time. And we cuddled and went to sleep afterward. That's love,

• I'm 29 and often have sex with my brother. We're both smart, good-looking, socially confident and successful people. I'm in the Legal profession and he's in marketing.

My brother, he's 24, got a flat in London when he moved here 3 years ago and as we'd always got on so well, we decided to share the flat.

It started gradually, we'd sit on the sofa cuddling watching a movie and sometimes I'd stroke his hair and he'd stroke mine. One day during one of those movie sessions, I felt his bulge (I was sitting on his lap) but didn't make much of it because guys get erections at odd times anyways. As time went by, I kind of re-positioned myself so I could feel more of it. Suddenly at that moment, we faced each other and just kissed. It was a really good, intense kissing session and he also kissed my neck all over. He was a good kisser.

Nothing more happened that night. The next weekend, at breakfast he came over in the kitchen and grabbed be from behind and kissed me. It was really, really romantic and he was so gentle with me and stoked my hair as well.

So this continued for a few days, and about a week later it went to another stage and he sucked my breasts and fondled me, but no sex. About 2 weeks later, he gave me oral, and that was the most amazing and intense sexual experience ever. He might be young, but he knew what to do 'down there' and god almighty, it was so good! And it still is, I am left literally shaking and screaming each time.

We don't do it too often, and what I really love about this is that he is a guy who genuinely cares about me, and loves me. He takes care of me in a way that no other guy has. Another thing, is that I don't like giving oral so it's rare for me to get it from a guy, but he's happy to give me oral though he won't get it from me.

Afterwards, where most guys doze off, he'll be cudding me and at times he's also wiped me down and during it he always makes sure I'm comfortable and am being satisfied. He's never been rough with me and never gets upset if I'm not in the mood.

He's just the perfect guy. We still live together, and we've both had a busy week. We're going out to dinner soon, and afterward when we come home, we'll get intimate.

• If you are still planning on dating and eventually marring other people and having normal lives someday, then I would just enjoy each other while you can.

I am 19 and my brother is 18 and we both go to the same college. It started when he came to college and I needed his company. I would cook for him and we would just talk like normal brothers and sisters. Then we started just cuddling together and watching movies. Dating has always been hard for me even though I consider myself to be very attractive, my brother has always been SO supportive and encouraging of me. One time after one of our long talks he kissed me softly on the lips and then snuggled with me for a long time. It was late so I told him to spend the night. He came into my room and said he was cold and the couch was small so I told him to get into bed and snuggle some more with me.

I'm not going to go into details, only to say that night we had sex and it was UNBELIEVABLE! I cannot believe that it happened and I never in my life thought of him like that but now we cannot get enough of each other. I cannot tell you how amazing the sex is. I have only had sex with one other person so maybe I don't really know what I'm talking about. My boyfriend is very religious so we do not sleep together. Its been happening for the past 6 months.

If anyone with similar experiences could please talk with me about it in a mature way please send me an email. I am not a pervert I'm just a normal girl.

forestangle@hotmail.com