I just had sex with my brother last night

I don't really know why and how it happened I am still like lost in thought and totally confused. I do know that it was amazing and I enjoyed it. Has anyone ever done this before or does anyone have a sexual relationship with a sibling? I know its weird and gross and I have always thought that until this morning. I can see the other side of this now and it is amazing people. Please share if you have done this before.

i was asking for responses from people who have been thru the same thing or are doing it now. NOT what you think about it.
I happen to enjoy it and that is my choice. If you disagree or don't like it or haven't been thru it then just ignore this one and move on please.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think that most brothers and sisters would experiment with it, as part of their social practice as they grow, and some would learn to ignore the prejudice against it, survive the taboo, and spend the rest of their lives together. They all find they have to keep it secret though, so I admire your courage.

I also think that the love between a brother and his sister is much deeper than most people can imagine. Why on Earth would anyone choose an unrelated boyfriend who you only met a few years ago, when you can choose a closely related guy who has known you and loved you unconditionally all your life?

I know my brother would unhesitatingly risk his own life to save mine. I can't see any unrelated man doing that. Last year he stepped between me and a thug who was threatening me.

Most girls grow up and leave home and search the world for their true love, never realizing that he was just in the next room. The bond between a brother and sister is unbreakable.

link

• I agree. My brother loves me and takes care of me like no other guy would, and he knows me. That's why intimacy with him is so sooo good!

• Love proved only in the struggle, when things don't go well and by finding someone who is unrelated to you or different, doesn't mean they don't match you like two puzzle pieces fitting together, would both be the same shape? Sometimes maybe the opposite but they compliment each other. A girl friend you have to work for and for most that's special where a sibbling how much work is there. Plus have you though about the problems offspring would have? There is no love in the big pictur in incest.

• I have risked my life for my sister but anything beyond that is wrong but then again I've done the same for my girlfriend and no they ain't the same person. I agree with harbr8kr, a brother is supposed to do that. That doesn't justify sex with them, the whole point of searching is what makes it good, working hard for what you want. What's the point if its just next to you, how you supposed to prove love just because you have family understanding? or can get along?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 34

• 19d

I actually came across this while trying to find suggestions for telling my sister I've always loved her in every way, sexually too. I'm happily engaged, but my sister and I always had a special bond. We haven't talked in a while, and I would like to just let her know I think she's beautiful through and through. While I do fantasize about her on occasion still, I don't want to try to seduce her, just let her know I would welcome that kind of relationship without flat-out saying it to her and permanently ruining the relationship. If any of you could tell me what led to this happening, whether it be once or ongoing, I would love to make love to my beautiful sister.

And as far as the opinions go, there are people clearly for it, and so the people clearly against have their say too. It does say "what's your opinion" right above comments. Be grateful, because when the dust settles if you two decide to keep this going you just got a preview of how the rest of society views this issue

• 25d

May I ask your ages? The act is without a doubt enjoyable,
    U 2 just crossed a line, that can take you 2 in a lot of different directions,
    Take the pause, let your mind and body de fuse, and go in next time, thinking with a clear head,
    And don't go in with the thrill, lust, on, if you can, you 2 may think it thru, and when you do, you, will do what you r going to do, hopefully no one forces the issue more than the other, hopefully u can mutually sort it out,
    It will be the longest secret you ever keep in life, that I'm sure of, best of luck

• 48d

I've been making love with my sister for longer than i can remember. She knows what makes me tick, how to push my buttons, how to make me cum like no one else. At first it was a nerves thing, we were both curious and virgins, i did it first and she asked me to school her, it ended up with me inside her, as previous people have said, you get a sense of trust and pleasure cuz you both know each so well. I have partners and so does she as well as three kids (none mine, we're very careful) but we both perfer shagin' each other, it's crazy but it's the best sex of your life...

I have and still enjoy having fun with female family members their come to me as I'm someone there know and can trust and keep them safe and help and educate.

that is just fucking odd and gross. I could never fantasize about my sisters or even be able to enjoy that. I cringe just thinking about that.

I think most normal people would probably think that you are a little odd and that is the reason why you went anonymous, even on the internet.

how could you live with that in your head, any time you see your brother you know juts a little too much about him, you going to help out his future girlfriends?
    try this he likes it"

I have no blood-related siblings so I can't commit sibling incest! My opinion means nothing. T_T

I think it's completely and totally disgusting. Normally I don't enjoy looking at things through such a black-and-white, all-or-nothing lens, but this is 100% WRONG.

I have a sister and I just can't even comprehend this...the mere introduction of the thought makes me feel physically ill and gross.

I'd suggest that you seek professional therapy, and you do so quickly. I do hope that you receive the help that you need and deserve.

Well...That is hot, no I have never done it and won't.

Ohhhhhh shit girl.

Here I was, happily eating lunch. Saw the question pop up in the live feed. Thought to myself "lol, this gon' be some fucked up shit" clicked it and was horrified. Especially by some of the answers. I'm a masochist. :( I'm gonna go throw up now...

Cults. Ugh I feel like I need a shower.

I just skimmed through the answers.

...Why is there so many people having sex with their siblings? Even crazier, why are they talking like it's this normal, casual stroll in the park?

• Show Older

I think it great who cares what people say or do if you liked it and find you love him in a bf/gf way who cares! Do what he and you feel like and do it. Now I have question. My sister sends mix signals cause one day she'll be all touchy feely and hugging me constantly even grabbing my butt when she hugs me. Then she'll purposely rub her butt against my dick. Then she'll be be mad when I try to grab her hips or make a move on her. Is she into me sexually or not please answer.

Uhhh why did u brought meh here lol..

• When I was about 16 or 17 I had sex with my sister who was then 13 or 14. I had come home late from a night of partying and found her in my bed. That was a mystery to begin with. Rather than go sleep on the couch I crawled into bed with her, I discovered that she was only wearing panties. As I lay there in my drunken state my mind turned to the thought of her there, I very apprehensively move my hand to her thigh it was warm and soft. She didn't stir a bit but she had to have known I was there, no one sleeps that sound. I moved my hand closer to her panties, felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I then pushed the crotch of her panties aside and felt the heat of her vagina. I gently rubbed it, and I was shaking. My penis was rock solid to the point of discomfort. I began to finger her and could feel her getting wet, this only increased my excitement. She never spoke or moved but she knew what was happening and didn't try to stop it. I took off her panties, I parted her legs and positioned my body over hers. When my penis made contact with her vagina, it was a maddening sensation. I pushed slightly inside her and felt the moist heat and I pushed deeper insider her. At this point I couldn't have stopped if I wanted, if felt amazing. I made slow and deliberate strokes in and out of her each felt like heaven. Eventually I felt the overwhelming urge to come inside of her, just before I released, I pushed my penis deep inside and I could feel the come squirting in her. My penis was pulsating when I was done, and just laid on top of her trying to catch my breath with my penis still throbbing in her. After that night I paid her more nocturnal visits but didn't penetrate her. Many years later, I was going to visit a friend up state, my sister wanted to come along. We arrived at my friends house however they weren't ready to provide accommodations so my sister and I had to get a room at a nearby hotel. Shortly after arriving at the hotel my sister made herself comfortable by stripping down to just her panties. Needless to say I didn't mind but felt awkward, so much time had passed since my last encounter with her and I wasn't going to assume anything. My sister had a killer body and a pair of the most perfect breasts I've seen on a woman. I must admit I did want her and I didn't know if she was intentionally enticing me or just being herself. Needless to say I let it go, but that night I masturbated to the thought of that evening and the event years ago. There are so many unanswered questions then and now. To this day sometimes when I masturbate I think of her and those experiences...fondly.

• 15d

If this is true:

Are you aware that you just admitted to raping and sexually abusing a minor, who based on her age at the time of then encounter was incapable of consent?

You're a criminal.

• ive done it too,with my older sis,and we both really liked it

• Im actually curious about my sister and would do it if given the chance

How was it are you still doing it or done it since?

• i would have tried it mainly because of the reason is that we'd be young and stupid and curios but idont have a sister so I can never experience that

• I think as many here have said - provided you don't plan on kids there is no problem. Its just between 2 consenting adults so if there is trust I would say its okay. Even planning kids is not completely out of the question. I used to run a website for consanguineous couples (same blood relations who have sex) and the risks of deformity are greatly exaggerated. For brother sister the chances are probably 1/10 - 1/4 that there will be any defects at all in a child and this might only be a tendency for flu or a extra long big toes. Of course it can be more serious and brain defects and serious physical defects do occur so its not something to be taken lightly and I wouldn't advise planning on having kids. Having said that incest in many countries is now legal - France for example where even mother/son sex is quite legal. In Spain there is a well-known case of brother and sister who were fostered and met again by accident, fell in love and had kids. They are now campaigning to be legally married.

If any woman on here has had sex with her brother and would like to try carrying on this experience but without the risks I would be very interested in trying to live our lives as brother and sister so please get in touch. I had sex with my sister and although I have been married (now separated), and now have a mistress I have never experienced the same intensity and trust and I miss it. The idea would be that we would make contact at first via email and build up a scenario where we could believe that we are brother and sister and move on to all the dimensions we both fantasise about and want. I think you would find me a very loving and trustworthy brother if you want to try.

• you need to know these; hermaphrodites were defects which is caused by incestuous parents, most of it born as a female and started to change at 4 years old and above.

1/10 out of incest products is fairly normal. half the rest is with physical deformation! while other half is either minor physical defects or mentally disorder and internal dysfunction!

I have no grudge towards incest sex, just the infants!

get it done for good, you have your wheel on bliss once, stop before needs any regrets.

• me and my sister have been having sex since we were 14. were faturnal twins and it all started one night in my room..she walked in with her pantys on and started givin me a lap dance. I was confused at first but then realized mayb she feels the same way I ffeel about her so we talked and before I knew it her hands were down my pants. we had sex tht night and we both LOVED it and have been doing it since I'm 17 now

• get sum1 else to satisfy your weird sexual fantasies asshole!

• i have had fantasies about f***ing a sibling and I know they feel the same way and I don't know what to do because we are very close and don't want to ruin what we have.

• all I can say is I hope you don't have kids...please for the love of god do not have kids

• I had sex with my sister for the first time three weeks ago, and it was the most beautiful experience I've ever had.

We wre both single and living in the same apartment, and had got somewhat used to seeing each other naked. Then she was feeling a bit down and wanted some comfort, and we both thought 'what the hell' and had sex.

I can barely describe how fantastic it was. There was no judgement, pressure or awkwardness, just pleasure and the deepest trust and tender care you can imagine. We both knew and had long ago accepted each other's worst flaws, and the only feeling between us was deep, unreserved love.

We didn't use protection, and when she felt me orgasm and my come shot up into her, she held me so close and just looked into my eyes.

Now we share a bed, and f--k every day, mostly more than once a day. It's fantastic to come home after a hard day, strip off and slip inside someone you trust completely. And it continues to be the biggest rish and turn on I've ever had. We still don't use protection, because my come inside her is so beautiful, but she's gone on birth control now.

Neither of us are crazy or backwater hicks. We both live in a big city and are grown adults. I'm a professional and she was too, but is now studying classics. She loves me and I love her.

A month ago I would have agreed with all the negative coments here, and we are strongly conditioned not to do this. But now I know different. I'm really glad to see other people on this site have sex with their siblings, and I strongly hope the original poster continues to do this and is happily in love.

• My sister and I have been having sex for over 25 years, in fact we both lost our virginity to each other. We don't do it as much now but when we were teenagers we did it as often as we could.

BTW we're not backwater hicks both of us are professionals with advanced college degrees

• We were cuddling up and getting closer watching TV... a lot like teenagers, I guess. Then we kissed, and things got heavy, and we both decided just to go for it. It's still great :)

• How did you go about aproaching that idea? I mean did you just ask? (Sorry these stories have me curious.)

• Show Older
  • 100% support to the girl who asks. I would like to f*** with my sister. Is the best sexual fantasy. I do not understand those who criticize. There are actually far worse things than just sex for pleasure.

• I had sex with my sister quite a lot when we was younger, we was close then, we are just as close now and open with each other so know she looks back at it fondly.

Stop making stupid comments about protection or babies because as much as you people picture a hillbilly with no brain you will be wrong, birth control is important incest or not so don't patronize the girl for admitting what she did.

My sister and I enjoyed it, we are still close, we are not negatively affected and by goodness I would do it again and I suspect so would she, we flirt outrageously but until we find a quiet moment then it won't happen again.

So stop with the talk of psychiatry, it happens loads and so long as your both sober and consenting then your both to blame and if you both liked it then do it again and enjoy.

Now the rest of you can put your moral hats on and attack me now, but you know what, if you was close to a sibling and both in the right moment you would give it a shot unless you of course are scared of an invisible being from a storybook or just go about life scared of taboos due to the fear someone may find out.

It's good sex, its wrong, naughty and taboo, its perverse and dangerous (as in being caught not as in the silly belief of pregnancy beating birth control miraculously) and to be honest I don't do condoms so the thought of my warm ejaculate shooting into my sister turns me on and you know if you was that close and friendly to a sibling who has the same mindset and is also a nymphomaniac like you and you have the opportunity to do it, enjoy it and get away with it you would ALL jump at the chance.

I say good on you girl, enjoy it and I wish others could understand like I do, great enjoyment better than any and all drugs combined.

Shame everyone lives a sheltered scared life with obviously ugly nasty siblings they aren't close to in a special way.

• I wouldn't do it. Most people wouldn't do it... but I wish people would stop judging you. If you enjoyed it, and you don't think you're damaged -- and you used protection -- then other people should darn well butt out.

Just be very discreet. This stuff has the potential to offend a conservative community.

People: she asked you to share if you'd had sex with your sibling. So you ignore that and lay on the hate. Way to go.

• Thank you

• I think people don't do that for a reason, and its not because it doesn't feel good.

• I am not to judge.but I have never thought about sleeping with my sister!

Hope you used protection!

• It's incest. Personally I think it's wrong, but it's your choice.

• No plans, no desires, so no, never.

• never done it

not planning to do it

and what were you thinking...

• I know there are too many people in this world who need serious help to get over there mental problems they already have. I guess you and the others who said they had done this are among those people.

its like there's no other guys that you can sleep with or him like you'r the last girl on earth to have sex with?

• if you have kids

wow hell be all messed up

• I agree 100% with shortie. You need to talk to a professional. Even if you are both perfectly fine with it (and neither of you suffer from mental illness), you need to think about the impact that information such as this would have on your lives if others were to find out about it.

• It happens more than people think but few will confess it.

I never had a sister, thus I cannot know how it would feel.

• Don't feel guilty about it. Use birth control.

• not many people would do this , I guess if your both cool with it and use protection it might be ok under some circumstances .

• I do hope you used protection.

What Girls Said 28

• 53d

Love you are not alone. Im in a sexual relationship with my brother and we have been for 9 years with a 5 year break. We make love passionately, n then we fuck hard too.its the best because due to the fact that we will always have each other as siblings we are able to tell each other how exactly it felt having sex and tell each other what needs impoving on. I am able to give my man the best sex in the world because i fuck with my brother and we give each other tips during that time on how to make each other come hard. We living our lives and we enjoying this sex that we have so dont any of you dare try to judge me, i ain't killed nobody, m jst satisfying my sexual needs and ima keep at it cz it feels goooooood...bye for now, iv just made myself horney, i need to get me some brotherly cock...heres to getting penatrated by some good dick and im not asking for anyones opinion bcz im gonna enjoy it wetha u like it or not...

• 53d

Glad I'm not the only one. My brother and I have been dating secretly for 6 years now. There's nothing better than dating him sex is amazing he's not only m bf he's my best friend and my brother. We've manage to keep it a secret but hopefully we'll come forward on our anniversary in October <3.

• 19d

your courage is inspiring

Some of these answers, man...

omg :(

the things I just heard was woow not like i haven't done it not trying to be a hip. but im just saying I've did it once or twice and if you do it so what it happens and i was drunk so I was an accident soYOLO

I think you just post question just to see the reaction of people. Because in your sick mind you want to do it and you want to provoke people and make them horny. And it would give enough reason to do it. Well, you will be failed.

That is so goddamn nasty.

Out of 10000000000000 people you pick your brother? Thats really not okay. Think with your brain and not your vagina. That is disgusting. At least when you do it protect...

I'm not into my own kind like that. I can't imagine it. My family are friends to me, not sex buddies.

Somethin's up with those people with degrees. The smarter, they get, they're definitely going to jump on their siblings. Ew.

It's not amazing, it's illegal, and for good reason.

I am really scared right now at the answers I have seen posted for this answer. This is seriously gross. Man alive you people need to sort yourselves out. Get out and meet other people, this is something from the medieval era.
    Not only is this disgusting and abnormally wrong on so many levels it is also completely illegal, so well done for just posting that all over the internet. If anyone of authority sees this, they could trace your isp and arrest you and your brother, which makes me think this is a troll.
    This is illegal for a reason, because if you end up pregnant, there is a chance you could have a genetically deformed child, because your genes are too similar.
    If this isn't a troll, then I can only sympathise with you, that you and your brother clearly have not been brought up properly, and it sounds as if your brother could be taking advantage of your naive nature.

Oh my god that's really really really really really really really really disgusting and i can't even imagine it it's completely wrong and gross i don't know why you do it or how you do it but it's something gross i rather die than do it with my brother or someone else in my family.
    You should feel shame after this not become proud of it

• And yeah. We go back from dinner, showered and had a very intimate and mindblowing session. We must have just kissed for about an hour of it, and he kissed every part of my body in a unhurried way, making sure that I was enjoying it all the time. And we cuddled and went to sleep afterward. That's love,

• I'm 29 and often have sex with my brother. We're both smart, good-looking, socially confident and successful people. I'm in the Legal profession and he's in marketing.

My brother, he's 24, got a flat in London when he moved here 3 years ago and as we'd always got on so well, we decided to share the flat.

It started gradually, we'd sit on the sofa cuddling watching a movie and sometimes I'd stroke his hair and he'd stroke mine. One day during one of those movie sessions, I felt his bulge (I was sitting on his lap) but didn't make much of it because guys get erections at odd times anyways. As time went by, I kind of re-positioned myself so I could feel more of it. Suddenly at that moment, we faced each other and just kissed. It was a really good, intense kissing session and he also kissed my neck all over. He was a good kisser.

Nothing more happened that night. The next weekend, at breakfast he came over in the kitchen and grabbed be from behind and kissed me. It was really, really romantic and he was so gentle with me and stoked my hair as well.

So this continued for a few days, and about a week later it went to another stage and he sucked my breasts and fondled me, but no sex. About 2 weeks later, he gave me oral, and that was the most amazing and intense sexual experience ever. He might be young, but he knew what to do 'down there' and god almighty, it was so good! And it still is, I am left literally shaking and screaming each time.

We don't do it too often, and what I really love about this is that he is a guy who genuinely cares about me, and loves me. He takes care of me in a way that no other guy has. Another thing, is that I don't like giving oral so it's rare for me to get it from a guy, but he's happy to give me oral though he won't get it from me.

Afterwards, where most guys doze off, he'll be cudding me and at times he's also wiped me down and during it he always makes sure I'm comfortable and am being satisfied. He's never been rough with me and never gets upset if I'm not in the mood.

He's just the perfect guy. We still live together, and we've both had a busy week. We're going out to dinner soon, and afterward when we come home, we'll get intimate.

• If you are still planning on dating and eventually marring other people and having normal lives someday, then I would just enjoy each other while you can.

I am 19 and my brother is 18 and we both go to the same college. It started when he came to college and I needed his company. I would cook for him and we would just talk like normal brothers and sisters. Then we started just cuddling together and watching movies. Dating has always been hard for me even though I consider myself to be very attractive, my brother has always been SO supportive and encouraging of me. One time after one of our long talks he kissed me softly on the lips and then snuggled with me for a long time. It was late so I told him to spend the night. He came into my room and said he was cold and the couch was small so I told him to get into bed and snuggle some more with me.

I'm not going to go into details, only to say that night we had sex and it was UNBELIEVABLE! I cannot believe that it happened and I never in my life thought of him like that but now we cannot get enough of each other. I cannot tell you how amazing the sex is. I have only had sex with one other person so maybe I don't really know what I'm talking about. My boyfriend is very religious so we do not sleep together. Its been happening for the past 6 months.

If anyone with similar experiences could please talk with me about it in a mature way please send me an email. I am not a pervert I'm just a normal girl.

forestangle@hotmail.com