My boyfriend prefers big breasts, and mine are small, help?

So my boyfriend has a preference for big breasts. I have small ones. He says he likes them, but prefers big. I know this means he loves me for me,... Show More

Having something that he doesn't prefer sucks. It makes me feel inadequate. I wish he preferred small breasts. I know you guys say it's no big deal, but women like feeling like the most attractive to a boyfriend, validated, and I don't.

Most Helpful Opinion

• " Also, all guys check out big breasts, sometimes uglier girls than me"

They are not checking out the girls then,they are just checking out the chests.

Howd you like to be nothing but a passing big pair of t*ts on legs to a guy? I don't know about you but I find it really distasteful when I'm talking to a guy and he doesn't look at my face,but instead has a conversation with my boobs (and I'm a c cup,so not like I got big ones).

How many women do you suppose there are out there who hate the fact guys chat them up for the fact they have big boobs? C'mon now.

The point I'm trying to make is that the grass isn't always greener.

When I was pregnant with my son I went up to an e cup,and I hated it,honestly they got in the way,i was scared to walk too fast incase I knocked myself out! I much preferred my neat tidy prepregnancy boobs.

And another thing is mens magazines and all the rest of it-not real,its all airbrushed,you can never live up to it,even the girls they use don't because its so edited,so don't be thinking about that cr@p because its all fake.

As for what your boyfriend "prefers" its not really a question of size,he prefers your boobs,because they are attached to you (you said youd feel validated if he looked at small ones-he does-YOURS).

I know loads of guys who prefer smaller boobs-there are pros and cons to both big and small,i can totally understand how you would feel like you do and it would affect yourself esteem,but try to remember if your boyfriend preferred bigger boobs THAT much,he wouldn't be with you,he would be with one of the girls who chat him up or someone else,wouldnt he?

The other thing id like to say is that if its your breast size which makes you feel validated to him then something isn't quite right,either between you or with your esteem,in which case he can tell you he loves your breasts till he's blue in the face but you still won't feel any different you know?

I think he should be more sensitive to your feelings to,and not blatently check out other women like that-if I were you id talk to him and ask him to show your boobs more love.

• Agreed, but why can't my prettier face be of less value than a pair of breasts? Most guys say the face is more important than the body, are they lying then? Because I never get any looks... unless I'm disgusting, which I don't think so, I just don't have big breasts.

• Show Older
    • Yes, you'r e right, maybe it's not that obvious... thanks.

• "Gah, I meant "why can't my prettier face be of more value"."

Indeed, but Dr. Sigmund Freud would jump to conclusions, reading your error. ;-)

Mustang99 wrote: "Don't pay them any mind cause your the one with the guy, not them."

Indeed, you got the guy, leave them their b**bs as consolation.

Cheer up, don't worry and be happy. XD