What makes a lady horny?

What are the main things that a guy can do to make a lady get horny?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most (but not necessarily all) women get horny when you take charge. Not arrogantly, but confidently, strongly, decisively. It's kind of hard to explain, and equally hard to pull off in real life without pissing the woman off. But almost all women, regardless of their sincere desired to be your "equal" get horny when you make them feel feminine, protected, and a little bit "along for the ride. " But make the plan, give her the call, tell her when you'll pick her up. (Make sure the agenda is compatible with her likes but DON'T ask her what she wants to do. ) Get the door for her, take her hand to help her out of the car. When you're conversing, listen to her, but don't pander to her. Don't kiss up; she'll sense that, just be actively, considerately concerned about whatever she's interested in. DON'T criticize anything she says and more importantly DON'T ask for her approval of anything you say. Own your opinions and just know you have a right to them. Don't force them on her. Just lay them out there and move on. They love a guy that knows what he likes, but doesn't force her to like the same things. They hate a guy that doesn't know what he likes, or tries to get her to like the same things. The whole time make sure she knows you're not desperate, but that if you we're in the mood, you only have eyes for her. Meaning, don't act turned on by ANYONE other than her, but don't act like you're there hoping to score with her. Instead, you're with her because of her, nobody else interests you. And if they sense that you KNOW you could get some action elsewhere but have chosen them, they respond. Then, back home, make the first move. Don't wait for her, but don't attack her. And certainly, pay attention so that if she isn't in the mood or saying No, back the f*** off or leave. But, the horniest girl is thinking about sex with you, but hoping you'll take the initiative. So, now, after your romantic evening and sparking conversation, she WANTS to be willingly ravished. She LIKES some kinky stuff but wants you to "instinctively" take her there, because she's too embarrassed to ask for it. Obviously, you have no idea where "there" is so you have to act like you do. Act like you KNOW she'll like it if you unbutton her blouse. But the whole time pay attention; if she acts like she doesn't, she doesn't. But if she's just sitting there panting, try it. Continue until she speaks up or you reach the promised land. Same deal with sex and variety. Start out with the kissing, foreplay, missionary. But, if you're still up for it, YOU be the one to turn her over on her tummy and take her from behind. YOU be the one to (gently) test and prod and discover her buttons; the more buttons you push, the more ravished she will feel and you've taken all that female guilt about sex off her mind because you're making all the moves, she's just "being taken. " If you do it right, they love it. But MAKE SURE not to push her into anything she dislikes.

• Well said my friend, I would have said almost the same thing you know your stuff too, congrats

What Girls Said 10

• Boob action. Make me feel desirable and wet juicy kisses

• well my guy and I started playing 21 Q's over txt then I told him I had to get his advice on something so I sent him a picture with me in my all black set-- lacies and said "now what do you think?" so he sent me pics with just his chest. then in his boxers. then welll. it was a very nice picturethose are sexy pics

• when my guy sends me sexy pics <3 it

• What does 'sexy pics' mean? What do they contain?

• Kiss me slowly and softly and tease me. Breathe deeply when you kiss. Kissing always leads to nice places. That makes me horny but everyone is different I suppose

• I am EXTREMELY turned on by sensuality. I love the feeling of smooth skin. What's really hot is when a guy yawns and raises his arms over his head when he stretches and you can see his arms flex and his smooth stomach...yumm. Slow sensual kisses with tongue are great, put your hand around the small of my back and slowly bring me closer to you while we kiss. Or an equally sensual but poweful forcefull kiss (NOT SLOPPY) is sexy and a turn on as well. Take control like many others have said, that is a major turn on. Feel her--but not in a sexual way, just like you enjoy her body and think it's beautiful. Caress her arm gently or run your hand along her neck or shoulder. Give her a sensual, sexy look before you kiss her.

• Personally, I love to be bit. Kissing all over is good, especially in places that don't normally get kissed. I'm a big fan of the insides of the arms. Its weird and random, but totally gets things hot.

• It is probably different for everyone. Personally I like it when a man sweet talks to me before sex and kissing, teasing, playing and all that.

• Thank you!

• Don't say anything just take her by force, kiss her hard, take control, no words, show her you want her and only me, just make sure to take your time and stimulate every inch of her, be strong rip all her clothes off but do it piece by piece, hold her tightly, leave no part of her untouched . After a while neither party will be able to take it and the sex will feel amazing .

• i love it when I'm making out and my boyfriend will slowly move his hand up my shirt and grab my boobs haha I get major chills! or if he's on top of me and my legs are wrapped around his waist

• I like feeling loved and feeling desired. Hold me, cuddle me, kiss on me, tease me, play with my body. Etc. Etc.

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• Get really fat - then belch and fart a lot Haha Rub her back and shoulder then bight her on the neck, like how a mother cat carries her young

• I've heard that some women get really turned on when you wash their car :) As you can see the girls like to be seduced with foreplay. You'll get bonus points if you start off early, lets say in the afternoon, and call them (or text them) about plans for the evening. Tease them a bit, be sexy, make her think some naughty thoughts, tell her what you'd like to do to her body, perhaps some specific things she likes, and just play it out through out the day. By evening when both of you get together she'll be worked up and you can deliver on the promises. Make love to her mind and body.