What should I do before anal sex?

My recently acquired FWB and I want to try anal--it'll be my first time as well as his, and I want to know what sort of things to do beforehand to... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The very first thing you must do is try to defecate as much as you can. Try this early morning and drink plenty of fluids but don't starve yourself. The less poo, the better. Next, use an enema to flush out everything from your rectum as possible. One bottle should be enough but two will do the job well especially if have been drinking a lot in a 2 or 3 day period.

No matter what you have seen in the pornos, YOU MUST HAVE LUBE! There are two kinds that will work: Water based and gels. A gel works best because it is not so messy, I suggest using the brand KYJelly. You only need just a very small amount. The water based ones gives you much more lubrication but it also makes a mess in the long run.

Now on the to good stuff. As you well know, the anus is far more tighter than the vagina so during the initial penetration, you MUST go very slowly and I mean real slow. Make sure your man understands this. You must also be very comfortable and relaxed physically, no tightening of the pectoral muscles should happen or it's not going in no matter how much lube you use. For easier penetration, be on top. That way you can control it if your man gets a bit too anxious. Finally wear a condom. I know it sucks but nothing worse than a glob of poo on a man's thingy. Seen it happen. If this does however happens, STOP! Your bowels are still loaded and nothing can be done for now. Additional flushing is not recommended as you may suffer dehydration. If all works out fine, then you will enjoy ecstasy!

Do not do this at night and more than 20 minutes total. On of my dates complained that her butt was so raw, she couldn't sleep at night. Best to do this during daytime and not consistently. Always remember to use lube. KYJelly can be ordered online for a good price, never buy at an adult bookstore, they charge high prices.

Have fun!

Asker upvoted
    • KY is cheap at a drugstore (Walgreen's, CVS etc. ): $3. 00 or $4. 00.