• Ask
  • myTake

Why would a guy want the lights off during sex...

Why would a guy want the lights off during sex... Does that mean he is not attracted to the girl?

Most Helpful Opinion

• no he's likely attracted to her , he just wants it dark for whatever reasons , maybe he has some self confidence issues towards his body or knows he doesn't look that great . that's be my guess but I do think he's attracted to the girl

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 2

• I was actually wondering the same thing. I recently had sex with an incredibly attractive guy who spends a lot of time on his body, and I wanted lights on and he wanted them off -- and he suggested turning on the closet light instead. o___O I asked him outright if he was afraid of what he might see, and he scoffed and said, "Hell no!" mid-boner.I doubt he thought you were unattractive, just as I'm sure my guy didn't think I'm unattractive; but I do think it's probably a confidence thing. Especially if he dedicates a good third or quarter of his time to body-building. Like my aforementioned guy. Totally pays off, mm ... but he could do with being more confident when naked.

• or maybe he's hiding something it could be somthing is wrong with him or maybe he just likes it