Women, what do you like better, giving blowjobs or handjobs?

Just curious which would you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've given both, but I know that guys prefer getting blowjobs better so that's what I prefer to do. it's more of a turn on if they're more turned on. plus, I think it would feel better if I used my mouth rather than my hand. I mean, I use both my mouth and my hand during a blowjob anyway so they're getting the best of both worlds lol

What Girls Said 13

• I love them both. But sometimes you're put in situations that hand jobs are your only option. So I guess I like blow jobs better, because it makes me feel important and it makes me feel like I'm one with him and they seem to be more rare too

• blow job! I love the taste.

• Handjojbs are OK, but it's much more intimate to give him a blowjob.

• Blow jobs are so much better than hand jobs. I only give hand jobs if were in class, but only to be discrete. I love it when his cock is quivering down my tongue. It is beautiful seeing his eyes role up to the back of his head and his breath gets faster and shallow ten all of the sudden when he busts a nut and damn his jiz tastes godly.

• Nicely said!

• How do you manage to give a guy a hand job in class? That's interesting!

• You give hand jobs in class? How do you get away with that?

• They're both equally fun, but hand jobs are easier and blow jobs are a little more messy lol. I feel like giving a blow job is sexier though :]

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 1

• I've never had a hand job - I have gotten bj's in the most public of places though - shhhh. It is legend~