My girlfriend doesn't want to have sex?

my girlfriend says doesn't want to have sex until marriage.Does this mean she's not into me. Or does this mean she's not into sex

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe she just wants to make sure it's HER you want, and not the sex. The whole saying about "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" is kind of apt. Just because your girlfriend wants to preserve her virginity does not mean she's not into you or sex. Gauge her when you make out. Is she into it? Seems to be enjoying herself? Willing to be physical, like cuddling, or maybe some over the clothes action? If yes, then don't let your insecurities get the better of you.Try to open her up, talk to her about why it's important to her not to have sex until marriage. See if her reasons make sense/seem plausible.And if you just cannot wait that long, then maybe consider how important an issue this is to you: enough to give her up? Because in my opinion, sexual compatibility is really important in couples.

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't mean she's not into you she's just not ready, everyone knows that for girls especially those who are virgins it is harder to give yourself up unless the girls a slut then that's a different story. Just give her time and don't pressure her into it and then she will see what a great guy you are and want to do it with you soon!

• Not all girls who have sex are sluts (and some so-called sluts don't have sex!)

• Ya but if you have sex with many guys then your a slut and the same goes for guys guys who sleep with too many girls are man sluts!!!

• It means that she doesn't want to have sex until marriage. Some people are like that and if you love her you will respect that. You never know. Maybe eventually she'll be ready. That doesn't mean go out and cheat either! Maybe try oral if she's into stuff like that. Its a good replacement and the best way to go and still be a virgin! Just don't pressure her. That's the worst thing you can do! Good luck! :)

• well if she's with you and she's your girlfriend she is obviously into you, duh.if she doesn't want to have sex until marriage then that is her decision and you need to respect that. if you don't respect her decision to stay a virgin until marriage, then that will cause some problems in your relationship. it sounds like she takes sex very seriously. you should never pressure a girl or try to talk her into having sex with you.

• neither! All it means is exactly what she said -- that's she's waiting for marriage. You should respect her decision and not push her to do anything she's not ready for. If you're willing to be patient with her, great. If you have to find someone else to get what you're expecting, then you have to find someone else.

• Marriage is the worst thing ever invented! (just kidding butt sort of)

• Haha would you dare say that to your girlfriend?

• Most likely not haha but I hate that a lot of marriages don't last

• No it means she's into abstinence. I told my boyfriend the same thing. I could be for religion or the thought of pregnancy or even she just wants to be sure your the one.

What Guys Said 2

• Both are possible but it's also possible she's into religion. However, it's quite normal for a girl under 18 not to want sex YET.How old is she?

• 16

• It's very possible she's scared stiff by the idea of getting pregnant. Did you talk about it and did she explain it to you or didn't you dare to look her in the eyes while asking for it?

• 16 years? You should have said so in your question!It's 100% normal for a 16 year old girl not to be ready for sex. The ones that are are the exceptions. I remember reading that the median age for having sex is 17 1/2 and that is a statistic, which means that probably 50% of all girls (and boys, for that matter) do not have sex yet at that age.

• I believe the issue is that you are making too much of a fuss about marriage. It doesn't have to be the end of your freedom. You just basically say to the world, I'm going to commit to this gal, and she gets to keep half my stuff if I am unfaithful to her. So, if you're really into her, put a ring on her. If not... well I guess this is a trial run.And from her point of view... to be honest, no she isn't super into you if she absolutely must have a rock on her finger before she'll let you do... things with her.