My girlfriend doesn't want to have sex?

my girlfriend says doesn't want to have sex until marriage.Does this mean she's not into me. Or does this mean she's not into sex

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe she just wants to make sure it's HER you want, and not the sex. The whole saying about "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" is kind of apt.

Just because your girlfriend wants to preserve her virginity does not mean she's not into you or sex. Gauge her when you make out. Is she into it? Seems to be enjoying herself? Willing to be physical, like cuddling, or maybe some over the clothes action? If yes, then don't let your insecurities get the better of you.

Try to open her up, talk to her about why it's important to her not to have sex until marriage. See if her reasons make sense/seem plausible.

And if you just cannot wait that long, then maybe consider how important an issue this is to you: enough to give her up? Because in my opinion, sexual compatibility is really important in couples.