How much money would it take for you to show a guy your boobs?

Some say money can't buy everything. Others say everything has a price. So then, how much would it take for a two minute peek under your... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• thats actually a really good question. I'd say a solid 40 bucks. maybe drop it down to thirty if I really needed the cash. but that would be just for a flash of the boobs. if they really wanted a two minute grace period. id be like 80? nah maybe 60? I'm not sure. depends on if they catch me in a good mood.

• This is in response to you talking about how much it would take to show your boobs. Would you be interested in a Online sugar daddy who will pay you for seeing your body and playing online with him? im willing to give cash, buy gifts or pay bills for you.

• I will pay whatever you want to see them you look pretty cute and i like giving cute girls money