How much money would it take for you to show a guy your boobs?

Some say money can't buy everything. Others say everything has a price. So then, how much would it take for a two minute peek under your shirt?

NOTE: This is not a solicitation for sex. It's simply a question to understand the economics of behavior.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

thats actually a really good question. I'd say a solid 40 bucks. maybe drop it down to thirty if I really needed the cash. but that would be just for a flash of the boobs. if they really wanted a two minute grace period. id be like 80? nah maybe 60? I'm not sure. depends on if they catch me in a good mood.

• 43d

This is in response to you talking about how much it would take to show your boobs. Would you be interested in a Online sugar daddy who will pay you for seeing your body and playing online with him? im willing to give cash, buy gifts or pay bills for you.

• 43d

haha I can't believe I am answering this. but, when I was much younger I did it for $100
    it was a dare...

• 43d

Like $1000 but it really depends on the situation

• 43d

I have a bf so I can`t but if I was single I`d prob do it for like 50.

• well it really depends on who the guy is. Some random guy, that I don't know at all... $200 but for a really good friend we could do a "i'll show you something, if you show me something" lol

• it all depends on the girl I don't think you can pay me for flashing so that's me but I bet an easy girl wouldn't mind

• A million dollars for a two minute peek. Would you do it?

• It depends on whether or not you're attractive. If you're an 8+ $100. If you're below that, go away.

• 43d

I am loving these answers right now.

• Goddamn. THIS is a good question.

Seriously. lol

• Men can't typically ask these types of questions that makes us perverts!

• it depends on a girl and how slutty/ drunk she is...i had hot girls flash me for free and I know girls that wouldn't take their shirt off even for 1000 dollers

• I show my penis when I'm drunk.

• Only if your uncomfortable with your sexuality.

• Nonsense :D

• A little too much info there bro