Do girls like when a man sucks their boobs?

Do you like to have your nipples suck on for a while?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh, yes, definitely. I absolutely love having my nipples sucked.

What Girls Said 7

• yes it turns me on a lot!

• of course it depends on whose nipples you're sucking...but I personally love it when a guy sucks or even gently bites mineit makes me wet almost instantly

• yeah I love it - - - something about having ur man on your tit that just is so erotic, my boyfriend has this awesome ability to create suction in the most amazing way, no other guy has done it like that and then he'll flick the tip and focus on that and suck that for a while then the entire nipple while pressing my breast... F UU UUU CK it's hot just thinking about it! Hahahaha

• hahaha the girl below me hit it right on the head...many time I've had that akward feeling because it actually gets sorta boring...i don't get that much pleasure out of it...but if the guy is fingering me at the same time its great!

• it depends on the girl. but I actually don't get ne really pleasure from it..but that's probably just because the guy didn't know what he was doing. I guess if ur good with ur tongue then its probably good for girls it was actualy awkward for me because we were hooking up (just making out) and I was on top. and outta no where he just stopped making out with me and took off my shirt and bra and started sucking on my boobs. it was just awkward because I don't know my boobs were just chillen in his face hahah he probably liked it though. I just thought it was awkward because ididnt really feel anything and I was just looking at the wall lmaoo ok lemme just stop talking haha

• Hahahahahah!!!! cracked me up right thurrr

• Show Older
    • That sucks, he shouldn't ask and kept going.

• Hahah I guess even tho I was scared as hell that someone else would come in

• Oh yeah. As long as the guy knows what he's doing, it can be uhm... nice. ;)

• no, not at all. it's completely and totally a neutral sensation. (for me.)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!