• Ask
  • myTake

Why does every guy want anal sex?!?!

Seriously... it's a problem. Every guy I have been with asks for it. Why? I just think it's gross...

Most Helpful Opinion

• Gross guys go for gross things.

• Thank you! It seems like all guys my age (like late teens, early 20s) want to do it.

• Well god bless their honesty but curse their accursedness.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't generalize and try to speak for "every" guy.. Because clearly no two guys are the same.I don't really believe in anal sex either, though someday I might try it.

• Well I'm speaking about the guys I've been with, who have said stuff about me that I heard about, guys who hit on more and just guy friends... its been a trend lately

• They just want to experiment then..

• If he bugs you about it or forces it upon you.. You don't have do it if you feel really uncomfortable.

• I'm a guy and I certainly DON'T want it! I agree with you, its gross! Why do that when you have the front that feels sooooo good! I'll take that any day!

• I don't know why. I think they just hear their friends talk about it then everyone wants to do it.

• They. Watch. Too. Much. Porn. And. Take. It. Too. Seriously.

• Lol probably

• Every hole's a goal!

• See what I tell guys normally when this comes up is we both have one, why is mine the only suppose to be intruded? You can do it if I can do it... and then hope for the best that they then say no :) lol

• Show Older
    • Also I wasn't trying to be crude with my initial statement, it's just, boys like sticking their dicks in tight holes, FACT!

• Lol it is a very true statement....

What Girls Said 2

• I do it with my bf, but I was the one to initiate it - I like it every now and then. It's taboo, it mixes things up. I recently asked him if it was really better since it's supposedly the 'holy grail' for guys, and his response was:1) It's not his holy grail (oooh, not sure what is then? :) )2) It feels good, but not better than normal sex - just different3) He thinks guys who are really into it get off more from the power of it than anything else.I'm not entirely sure he was answering honestly rather than just telling me what I wanted to hear - especially as he's been wanting to do it more frequently and is getting more forceful about it (so though I was the one to initiate it, I'm enjoying it less and less the more we do it and considering just not doing it anymore).Any other guys' opinions?

• 1)It's tighter back there2)It's tabooMany people are just curious and want to experiment,nothing is wrong with that

• Lol yeah there is... something going in your ass! lol

• Lol.Well,some guys don't seem to understand,one things should be coming outta there and it ain't a d!ck.But hey,next time a guy suggests anal,ask him if you can wear a strap on or use a dildo to shove up his a**

• Haha yeah that's basically what I just said to one of the guys on here... hoping they will back down :)