Why does every guy want anal sex?!?!

Seriously... it's a problem. Every guy I have been with asks for it. Why? I just think it's gross...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I do it with my bf, but I was the one to initiate it - I like it every now and then. It's taboo, it mixes things up. I recently asked him if it was really better since it's supposedly the 'holy grail' for guys, and his response was:

1) It's not his holy grail (oooh, not sure what is then? :) )

2) It feels good, but not better than normal sex - just different

3) He thinks guys who are really into it get off more from the power of it than anything else.

I'm not entirely sure he was answering honestly rather than just telling me what I wanted to hear - especially as he's been wanting to do it more frequently and is getting more forceful about it (so though I was the one to initiate it, I'm enjoying it less and less the more we do it and considering just not doing it anymore).

Any other guys' opinions?

• 1)It's tighter back there

2)It's taboo

Many people are just curious and want to experiment,nothing is wrong with that

• Haha yeah that's basically what I just said to one of the guys on here... hoping they will back down :)

• Lol.

Well,some guys don't seem to understand,one things should be coming outta there and it ain't a d!ck.But hey,next time a guy suggests anal,ask him if you can wear a strap on or use a dildo to shove up his a**

• Lol yeah there is... something going in your ass! lol

• Selected as most helpful

Gross guys go for gross things.

• Well god bless their honesty but curse their accursedness.

• Thank you! It seems like all guys my age (like late teens, early 20s) want to do it.

• They.

Watch.

Too.

Much.

Porn.

And.

Take.

It.

Too.

Seriously.

• Lol probably

• Don't generalize and try to speak for "every" guy.. Because clearly no two guys are the same.

I don't really believe in anal sex either, though someday I might try it.

• If he bugs you about it or forces it upon you.. You don't have do it if you feel really uncomfortable.

• They just want to experiment then..

• Well I'm speaking about the guys I've been with, who have said stuff about me that I heard about, guys who hit on more and just guy friends... its been a trend lately

• I'm a guy and I certainly DON'T want it! I agree with you, its gross! Why do that when you have the front that feels sooooo good! I'll take that any day!

• I don't know why. I think they just hear their friends talk about it then everyone wants to do it.

• Every hole's a goal!

• Lol it is a very true statement....

• Also I wasn't trying to be crude with my initial statement, it's just, boys like sticking their dicks in tight holes, FACT!

• I like anal, don't know why particularly, just do, a lot of girls like it too & not just to please their boyfriend, however if a girl really didn't like it, then I wouldn't push the subject. My girlfriend has fiddled with my bumhole and I didn't particularly enjoy it, she loves anal performed on her, heard about the 'A' spot and thought I might enjoy it. Though I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to sex, so most guys probably wouldn't be as easy to convince.

• Show Older