My Ex of 2 years was 9 inches. Current boyfriend...not so much.

I'm kind of nervous to have sex with my boyfriend because well...he's not as big as my ex. My ex boyfriend was so big we literally couldn't find a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell him then. If he really wants to know I suppose you can tell him but don't bring it up like "By the way my last boyfriend's dick was WAY bigger than YOU". Not that I'm saying you're likely to. I'm just saying that if by some chance you were the type I'd advise against it.

Anyway I'd suggest that if it's at all possible try to avoid telling him until after you had sex. Let him figure it out on his own. I mean it's not as if you have a problem with him being smaller than an ultra magnum, now do you?

• No, I have no problem with his size at all, just scared he's going to think lower of me. I'm scared to say anything about my ex's size. and I don't think I should say anything to him..cuz I don't want him to think he has someone to size up to. because he doesn't. because I personally think size is not everything. I sure as hell didn't stay with my ex as long as I did for his dick.

• Show Older
    • You definitely succeeded in making me feel better about this. thank you so much!

• Aww thanks luv'