• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like the taste and smell of their pussy?

I'm sure you all girls have masturbated a few times in your life, and for the way you guys can even kiss each other, I wouldn't be surprise if you had a little taste of your fingers after doing it.So did you like how it tastes and how it smells?

I obviously don't mean other girls, I mean your own pussies.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok,People are being immature and acting as though they can't read.But to answer your question,It definitely isn't my favorite flavor,but I'm not offended by it nor am I disgusted.I mean,i only have a natural "odor" down there,so nothing disturbing.And taste,it varies per person,i actually don't taste like anything

What Girls Said 10

• you watch WAY too much porn if you think the average girl goes around snogging other girls and tasting their own juices.

• No, not particularly.

• Well I know what I taste like but I'm indifferent to it.. I mean it doesn't turn me on or anything but it doesn't taste or smell bad

• Uhm... No.

• UGH NOOOOOOOOOthatz nasty

• 13d

i smelled another girl's pussy on my boyfriend's face and got really angry. i have to admit, it also turned me on. confusing. i do sometimes think about the smell of another girl and get really turned on and also love the smell of my own pussy. depends on the girl but when it smells nice, it really smells nice.

• um no . definitely not . lol lay off the porn - jk . but that's really theatrical that a girl would actually ENJOY doing something like that .i suree don't lol .but yeah - answers no *haha .hope I helped .

• Yeah come on...Porn thinking here..most of the stuff you see in porns do not happen in the bedroom...

• this guys lives in a porno.

• that is just sheer disgusting?how sick minded :L

What Guys Said 3

• Stuff that comes out of you generally doesn't need going back in, as a rule.

• I wouldn't think most women like it...but I know a couple that do..

• lol.. it's soo funny how some think it's so gross that you asked that.. but at the same time expect a guy to go down on them.. I love a clean girl... sometimes the odors are natural.. sometimes it's a hygiene thing... but.. a nice clean girl is delicious .. lol