Do girls like the taste and smell of their pussy?

I'm sure you all girls have masturbated a few times in your life, and for the way you guys can even kiss each other, I wouldn't be surprise if you had a little taste of your fingers after doing it.

So did you like how it tastes and how it smells?

I obviously don't mean other girls, I mean your own pussies.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok,People are being immature and acting as though they can't read.But to answer your question,It definitely isn't my favorite flavor,but I'm not offended by it nor am I disgusted.I mean,i only have a natural "odor" down there,so nothing disturbing.And taste,it varies per person,i actually don't taste like anything

What Girls Said 9

• this guys lives in a porno.

• Well I know what I taste like but I'm indifferent to it.. I mean it doesn't turn me on or anything but it doesn't taste or smell bad

• that is just sheer disgusting?

how sick minded :L

• UGH NOOOOOOOOO

thatz nasty

• Uhm... No.

• um no . definitely not . lol lay off the porn - jk . but that's really theatrical that a girl would actually ENJOY doing something like that .

i suree don't lol .

but yeah - answers no *

haha .

hope I helped .

• Yeah come on...Porn thinking here..most of the stuff you see in porns do not happen in the bedroom...

• you watch WAY too much porn if you think the average girl goes around snogging other girls and tasting their own juices.

• No, not particularly.

What Guys Said 3

• lol.. it's soo funny how some think it's so gross that you asked that.. but at the same time expect a guy to go down on them..

I love a clean girl... sometimes the odors are natural.. sometimes it's a hygiene thing...

but.. a nice clean girl is delicious .. lol

• I wouldn't think most women like it...but I know a couple that do..

• Stuff that comes out of you generally doesn't need going back in, as a rule.