Do girls like the taste and smell of their pussy?

I'm sure you all girls have masturbated a few times in your life, and for the way you guys can even kiss each other, I wouldn't be surprise if you had a little taste of your fingers after doing it.

So did you like how it tastes and how it smells?

I obviously don't mean other girls, I mean your own pussies.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

Ok,People are being immature and acting as though they can't read.But to answer your question,It definitely isn't my favorite flavor,but I'm not offended by it nor am I disgusted.I mean,i only have a natural "odor" down there,so nothing disturbing.And taste,it varies per person,i actually don't taste like anything

• this guys lives in a porno.

• Well I know what I taste like but I'm indifferent to it.. I mean it doesn't turn me on or anything but it doesn't taste or smell bad

• that is just sheer disgusting?

how sick minded :L

• UGH NOOOOOOOOO

thatz nasty

• Uhm... No.

• um no . definitely not . lol lay off the porn - jk . but that's really theatrical that a girl would actually ENJOY doing something like that .

i suree don't lol .

but yeah - answers no *

haha .

hope I helped .

• Yeah come on...Porn thinking here..most of the stuff you see in porns do not happen in the bedroom...

• you watch WAY too much porn if you think the average girl goes around snogging other girls and tasting their own juices.

• No, not particularly.

• lol.. it's soo funny how some think it's so gross that you asked that.. but at the same time expect a guy to go down on them..

I love a clean girl... sometimes the odors are natural.. sometimes it's a hygiene thing...

but.. a nice clean girl is delicious .. lol

• I wouldn't think most women like it...but I know a couple that do..

• Stuff that comes out of you generally doesn't need going back in, as a rule.