Do girls like the taste and smell of their pussy?

I'm sure you all girls have masturbated a few times in your life, and for the way you guys can even kiss each other, I wouldn't be surprise if you had a little taste of your fingers after doing it.

So did you like how it tastes and how it smells?

I obviously don't mean other girls, I mean your own pussies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok,People are being immature and acting as though they can't read.But to answer your question,It definitely isn't my favorite flavor,but I'm not offended by it nor am I disgusted.I mean,i only have a natural "odor" down there,so nothing disturbing.And taste,it varies per person,i actually don't taste like anything

What Girls Said 12

• you watch WAY too much porn if you think the average girl goes around snogging other girls and tasting their own juices.

• No, not particularly.

• Well I know what I taste like but I'm indifferent to it.. I mean it doesn't turn me on or anything but it doesn't taste or smell bad

• Uhm... No.

• aren't you old enough to know?

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 5

• Stuff that comes out of you generally doesn't need going back in, as a rule.

• lol.. it's soo funny how some think it's so gross that you asked that.. but at the same time expect a guy to go down on them..

I love a clean girl... sometimes the odors are natural.. sometimes it's a hygiene thing...

but.. a nice clean girl is delicious .. lol

• I wouldn't think most women like it...but I know a couple that do..

• Some do. They over think things.

• Well what you see here is what's known in the psicology bussines as "Pluralistic Ignorance" on the part of the girls. It not strange or wired if a women likes her own feminine sent or if she has tasted herself. I'm guessing that most women and most guys for that mather have but most will not admit out of fear of being ashamed or looking weird in the eyes of others. Most people have thoughts of this sort in their head but social norms and religion have made it impossible to express them out of fear of being jujed. Most of the comments you see blaming porn and whatnot are usually the people who have the most wild ttoughts but go the other way just to show the public they are "normal". That is shown time and time again with political leaders. Eliot Spitser passed prosecuted a lot of prrostittues until until he got cought with few of them. A gay political congressman or senator , don't rember exactly passed any gay law and than got fought with a man. Newte Gingrich is famous for his religious belives , yet he keeps fooling around with women. On and on examples are limitless. The social norms are breaking little by little but it will take time until we get to the point when we can talk openly about masturbation, oral sex, anal sex and whatever else one likes and does without being jujed.