Do you girls spit it or swallow it? (Poll)

Do you girls spit it or swallow it? (Poll) What do you do more often?

This question has a poll!

Updates:
Guys, you can comment. but please don't vote, it looks weird.
Alright, if you are voting for your girlfriend, that's fine, just leave a note that was the reason.
Guys, you need to vote for your experience with girls to see the results, forget what I said.
I meant forget what I said before at the end of my last update (talking about the first 2 updates)..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Awesome to see the general attitude of the women who posted to this question. I swallow all the way as often as I can get it. Unless of course it gets all over my face and then I'm really in heaven. It's all natural and part of good hot sex. Love it love it love it.

What Girls Said 18

• Swallow it why waste it

• Swallow

• Nice.

• swallow it

• Great.

• i swallow A LOT! LOL

• Awesome.

• swallow all the way!

• Great!

• so baby when ru going to come over tonight! waiting to swallow!

• Just message me your number.

• no way would I even think about spitting. its so uncouth!

• How funny! That's great : )

• Awesome.

• SWALLOW! Makes his orgasm ten times better.But sometimes it's sexy to watch shoot come out so I let it squirt me in the face...mmmmm...HEY HERE'S A LITTLE TIP! I recently discovered that if a guy eats pineapple regularly, it makes his come taste sweet! Almost like honey. Works on my guy every time.

• Nice.

• Mmmmmmmm. Yeah....

• The squirt on the face is really cool too.

• Swallow! :o)

• Thx. lol.

• Nice.

• Always swallow and don't mind it al all.

• I always swallow. I would consider spitting to be an insult for my mate. Besides, I like the taste of my guy. He doesn't eat a lot of salt.

• swallow it

• Nice.

• Good stuff.

• I don't see any point in spitting.

• Good answer

• That's a good answer. I like that.

• I'm open for anything baby

• Nice.

• I have to say. I have only experienced it once and I did not particularly like they taste of that guy, so my answer may change with a different guy. *shrugs*

• swallow

• Good answer

• Whatever I'm open to anything!

• Nice.

• I always clean up any messes I intend to make.

What Guys Said 7

• My last girlfriend wouldn't let me finish in her mouth

• my girlfriend would always swallow . all of them actually

• I wonder how many girls here aren't telling the truth.. and doing it to get the "best answer?"

• Hhaahah yeah....i know so many girls who won't swallow

• my girl doesn't spill a drop

• my girlfriend swallows.

• i voted for my girlfriend and wanted to see results. you should have added what guys prefer girls to do. or a view results

• Indeed. What a guy... :)

• Where's the "see answers" since I never give guys blowjobs... I'll just choose spit as in I spit in your face for all guys that want to see the results. lol