• Ask
  • myTake

Why do girls like to have their bare vaginas spanked?

Why do girls like to have their bare vaginas spanked? How come it feels so good for them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• because when a guy does that it also lightly touches the clit and feels really good. I dunno, I've never really thought about why it feels good, I just know that I do love to have that done to me.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. I was into spanking for a long time before I got into spanking in that place! I like it, so long as it's light and friendly and my clit gets some attention afterwards!

What Guys Said 2

• I'll be damned...I was expecting this almost to be like the "do girls like wedgies" question. I honestly did not think that any girls here would be saying they enjoyed being spanked like that.

• As per my wife, to her it feels the same as when we have sex doggy style and my balls slap against hit clit. Spanking her vagina brings that image to her mind.