Why do guys ask girls for pictures of their vagina?

I was talking to my friend one day about how a guy asked me to send him a picture of my vagina, she commented that the guy she was talking to had asked her for the same thing... Why would they want a picture of it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sexy and the unknown. Most of us men really love to look at the opposite sex, we also love the unknown. And that is also the destination that give a man so much pleasure.Warning: if you're not in a close relationship and he's that open to asking for that kind of photo he probably will not be that trustworthy with such a photo... unless you don't mind him showing his friends or even uploading it to the internet. I've heard of a Muslim area that the men travel from, to a different place to watch what they call "naked" women... but the women are not naked, they just do not where head coverings.

What Guys Said 5

• Men should not ask for naked pics that makes us perverts!

• He probably just doesn't know much about anatomy. He was most likely asking for a picture of your vulva. Guys like seeing vulva so that is almost certainly what he meant.

• Because they're a little pervert (close to every guy is at least a little ^^) and they are interested in it...There's no special reason behind it other than pure interest. I, myself, have never asked a girl to sent me even nude pictures of her. Neither would I except for my real girlfriend... Even then this isn't something I would ask like... casually... it would have to be for a specific occasion like me going into another town for weeks or so, just to have some sweet dreams :>

• cause some guys are sick and don't have respect for girls

• No two vaginas are the same. Each is different and they are fascinating. Some have big outer lips, some big inner lips, some shaved, some unshaven. etc. Just fascination.

What Girls Said 2

• it turns us on how crazy girls who do it are.

• well it depends on ur relationship with that guy is. I mean if you guys are getting to know each other he might be a bit pervy or if you liked, naughty. but usually it's because they're horny and they wanna see what you look like down there. it's actually a very commonly asked question because most guys think with their dicks all the time.

• Hahah I have to point out "most guys" though, remember not all guys are driven in this way