Why do guys ask girls for pictures of their vagina?

I was talking to my friend one day about how a guy asked me to send him a picture of my vagina, she commented that the guy she was talking to had asked her for the same thing... Why would they want a picture of it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sexy and the unknown. Most of us men really love to look at the opposite sex, we also love the unknown. And that is also the destination that give a man so much pleasure.Warning: if you're not in a close relationship and he's that open to asking for that kind of photo he probably will not be that trustworthy with such a photo... unless you don't mind him showing his friends or even uploading it to the internet. I've heard of a Muslim area that the men travel from, to a different place to watch what they call "naked" women... but the women are not naked, they just do not where head coverings.

What Guys Said 5

• cause some guys are sick and don't have respect for girls

• He probably just doesn't know much about anatomy. He was most likely asking for a picture of your vulva. Guys like seeing vulva so that is almost certainly what he meant.

• Men should not ask for naked pics that makes us perverts!

• No two vaginas are the same. Each is different and they are fascinating. Some have big outer lips, some big inner lips, some shaved, some unshaven. etc. Just fascination.

• Because they're a little pervert (close to every guy is at least a little ^^) and they are interested in it...There's no special reason behind it other than pure interest. I, myself, have never asked a girl to sent me even nude pictures of her. Neither would I except for my real girlfriend... Even then this isn't something I would ask like... casually... it would have to be for a specific occasion like me going into another town for weeks or so, just to have some sweet dreams :>

What Girls Said 2

• it turns us on how crazy girls who do it are.

• well it depends on ur relationship with that guy is. I mean if you guys are getting to know each other he might be a bit pervy or if you liked, naughty. but usually it's because they're horny and they wanna see what you look like down there. it's actually a very commonly asked question because most guys think with their dicks all the time.

• Hahah I have to point out "most guys" though, remember not all guys are driven in this way