Is it normal for girls to have a little hair around their butt hole?

Girls, how many of you out there have hair there?

Guys, do you find it really unattractive or would it not really make a difference as long as she's well groomed otherwise?

Girls, is there anything you do to get rid of it? Have you had any experience with guys saying something about it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 2

• girl, its ohkay. like every girl gets it.

i know it may hurt but I recommend waxing.

if you continue to do that it will grow back less and less and eventually go away(;

• Don't worry its normal. Best way to get rid of it, is to trim it with a pair of nail scissors so its really short then shave the lot off. Usually if you sit on the floor with your legs spread, you can just lift up one cheek enough to lop it off and repeat on the other side.

• ALL girls have hair near there butt hole. if they don't they either shave or wax it. just like they have armpit hair and hair on there legs. its natural.

• Hmm I have,and I want to get rid of it lol,I'll shave...but never wax as waxing hurts ;)

• So have your best friend do it for you, and then you shave her hard to reach spots. It may be a bit embarrassing to bring up, but if you can manage it you will both benefit.

• I've shaved it before too, but it's really hard to get in there haha :P

• Selected as most helpful

Yes, and if you lead a healthy life and eat the right things, it will eventually go away.

• The hair is there because many years before you idiots were born we were primates, completely covered in hair. since then we have evolved, and hair in pubic regions, asswhole, armpits, head, eyelashes, are remnants of that body hair that help to keep out nasty stuff like dirt and bugs that cause infections. Some people have more hair due to the wide genepool that is the human race. The whole bad goes in, bad goes out is rubbish.

• Yeah but I think we can all agree that hair in certain places can be a turn-off. I'm just suggesting that there may be actual, real reasons why some people have hair around their butt and some people don't. And, I have floated what these reasons might be. Take it or leave it. I'm done here.

• Um excuse me all girls have pubic hair in that region, including around their butt hole. its not because ur unhealthy or anything, its just the way it is. it will never stop coming, shave it, trim it, wax it off, it'll still continue to come back no matter what you do. that's just life for a girl. but be careful! we don't want any cuts or anything down there, ouchy!

• Show Older
  • its normal. Any normal guy shouldn't care. If its like crazy bushy or something, trim it down and you're good to go!