Guys & Girls Have you ever walked in on your brother or sister?

and they were naked? How much did you see? What did you do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Yes. Even tho in my family we're very careful to knock, my brothers weren't shy. They worked out a ton and took good care of themselves so they felt extremely proud of their bodies. They never closed their doors if they were naked. Walking back from the shower they sometimes didn't bother putting clothes on. We got used to it pretty quick and it stopped being a big deal.

Me and my sisters were the opposite. No one ever say saw naked by accident, even each other. Seeing each other nude on purpose, is another story.

• Ever see them hard?

• NO! Thank God...either way would have been just AWFUL! We always knocked and waited for a response, thankfully...

• lol yes.

thats happened a few times thru out the years with my brother.

i would stare for like a second

and close the door quick. [ that was when I was younger ]

or he came out the shower

i would be like "eh". lol

everyone in my house has seen everyone's business by now

• Umm...thats up to you to decide that.

im not attracted to females

• Girls look hot naked?

• I think my brother saw me naked a longg time ago

like when we were kids.

and my guy best friend saw me on the toilet on accident >.< lol

• Show Older
  • I walked in on my brother masturbating watching a porno... I'd already saw his thing before I realized what was going on...he's 18. I walked in on my other brother masturbating in bed right away in the morning when I went in to wake him up for school..he's 14. both times I just walked out, completely uncomfortable and none of us have spoken about it. I'm glad! ugh!

• Creeeppy...

• Yea did it give you a shock 10 inchs? haha

• Are you asking me if my brothers pe nis is big? lol

• Show Older
  • Ive walked in on my brother Jacking off. He saw me...I just closed my eyes and backed up as fast as I could.

horrifying. Guys have no shame.

• Have you been caught by anyone yet? to be honest we all jack off need to with all the stress

• I didn't knock because the DOOR WAS OPEN lol

• Oh he carried on after he closed the door. I don't know why he didn't close the door in the first place.

ALSO our mom caught him doing it once too. she screamed so loud. its the funniest thing ever.

• Show Older

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!