What does sex feel like for the girl, the very 1st time?

Answer in as much detail as possible for me please.

describe for me in words as well, not just the poll !

Also, how can you make it less painful if its ur 1st time?

Most Helpful Girl

• I found it very painful my first time. Took a long time for my partner to 'break' in and at first it was like a sharp sudden pain, like when you have period pains but just a sudden one for a few seconds, after that it aches, then the aching fades and it starts to feel more comfortable. Over time nothing is felt anymore and it's enjoyable, but that's after a few more times having sex. It's going to ache a little bit after the initial breaking.

• How long does it take for the torn hymen to heal?

• Show Older
    • It takes quite a long time to heal, but you don't feel the pain for long or notice it's healing. You will just feel some aching for a few days or even weeks, it's different for each girl though, depending on her body size and shape. I suggest using a lot of lubricant for your first time on your partner and yourself. Make sure your partner makes firm and sure movements but not thrusting too hard or too gently. It will gradually break in and it won't be as painful when there is constant movement.

• Another suggestion for the first time is to try a sex position where he can penetrate you deeply, the missionary position didn't work too well for me when it was my first time because my partner couldn't penetrate deep enough.