What Would You Compare the Taste of Cum to?

Is there a food or drink that resembles the taste of sperm, and if not can you please describe what it tastes like? A lot of women on here have... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me try to actually answer your question. If you took a shot glass of unflavored yogurt, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and a drop of bleach. Heat it up to about 100 degrees and that would be pretty close. Remember that, just like every guy has a slightly different smell, they all taste a little different. It's said that a guy that eats lots of pineapple and fruit, drinks lots of water, avoids red meat, coffee, alcohol and smoking, he can taste sweeter. But that seems like an awful lot to ask a guy to do just for me to avoid a bitter or musty,15 second aftertaste. This may all just be me though. Consider just trying it yourself. Clearly, considering how many girls take it in the mouth and so many that swallow, it can't be that bad, even if you decide that you don't like it. After all, it's just "man juice", not battery acid.