Are you circumcised?

Just seeing what’s more com in with guys are you circumcised?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yup. and 38rakia...I hope you're kidding..because that's not true. I'm pretty sure it all started because doctors believed that you would be much less likely to get STDs (there was a specific one but I don't remember which it was)

• Actually 38rakia is right. One of the main reasons circumcision started to be done to even non-Jewish boys (around the turn of the 19th to the 20th century) was to stop them from masturbating.

• Show Older
    • Whatever you little immature punk ass f***tard,

• You're such a dude, broOHHHH what now?!Gonna call me "Buddy" or even "Guy"?!?Say it, bring it on. What kind of world do we live in where people call each other dudes!!!! Cruel world of agony!!!

What Guys Said 7

• No and I am against having it done to infants. If a guy wants to have it done later in life when he's able to make up his own mind then by all means. But I don't think it's something that parents can simply decide for him.

• Flowchart for this question.Q1: Are you a male?NO: Go to Q2YES: Go to Q3Q2: Where you born in Egypt before 2007?YES: Tragically, you're probably circumcised.NO: You're probably not circumcised.Q3: Were you born in the USA?YES: You're probably circumsised.NO: You're probably not circumsised.---------------Ok so that's some pretty heavy generalisations, but I'd guess for the majority of people it'll hold true.

• I am circumcised- want to see?

• Yes.

• No, I am not.

• Yes I am circumcised. Happy about it, and proud of it!

• yes I'm circumcised

What Girls Said 3

• I like uncut to be honest.You'll find that more American's are circumcised than Europeans.You can thank the Kellogg's guy for that. He said guys with foreskin would masturbate more often than a man without foreskin.

• Oddly enough, he may have been correct, because without the foreskin, the head becomes much more desensitized. Kind of like how your tongue dries up if you stick it out for too long. But I personally am not circumcised.

• He wanted girls to go through the same thing. Good thing it didn't catch on. As far as the dick head at the top of the page goes...it's a waste of my time to get all butt hurt that he's pretty much a dipsh*t.

• I know an adult male who WILLING got circumcised because sex was too painful for him. To each their own I guess.

• Tyrantfuryre, why the hell should I show respect to you? I don't even know you. And I find it funny that you call me an asshole when you're the one who condescendingly said "I hope you're kidding" in you're original answer, in response to what 38rakia said. Get off your high horse!

• That was very rude of him, I wudn't call a girl that, but don't mind him

• My boyfriend is uncircumcised... but he's from latin America.