• Ask
  • myTake

Will A 6 inch Penis Satisfy A Girl?

I Was just wondering If a 6 Inch Penis With A 4.6 Girth (Wide) satisfy A girl?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Probably. I'd prefer a bit bigger, but that would probably be enough.

• Thank You For Ur honesty.But Would You Prefer It Bigger Or Wider?

• Show Older
    • It's not simple, at all.

• Wat Do you Mean?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. But if you're 4.6 wide, I'm running!

• Why Is That?

• Show Older
    • Oh...Well What If I Tell You I'm Bigger Then That

• I think he meant circumference.

• yeah, that's good!

• Appreciate You For Letting Me Know

• you that uncircumcised guy from before? =/

• Yep That's Me...

• yeah its fine don't know why every guy keeps asking this lol

What Guys Said 8

• Partially.

• why is everyone asking if their little dicks will satisfy a girl

• Look, I'm really sorry this is not an answer...but HOW do you guys even go about measuring yourselves?!? (again I'm really sorry but the diameter thing made me ask)

• Girth means circumference, not diameter, so I think he may have just been confused when he said "wide". The only way to accurately measure the diameter would be to cut the penis in half, right?

• Show Older
    • Then why the f*** are you even asking us? Christ.

• Im just concerned

• In the long run (and up to a point) penis size is not as important as skill and health. Skill comes with practice, but penis health needs to be attended to – but most men don’t, aside from checking for STIs. Guys need to regularly use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to address common issues like penis dryness/flakiness, odor, loss of sensation, etc.

• No, because you'll still be ugly.

• lol wow... I'm hoping ur a kid.. I'm 25 and my penis is about 6.3 inches... mostly every girl I've been with has been with a black man. LMAO! every girl has at the very least came. Just be freaky! don't be afraid to do what you want. think about it. if ur having sex and ur all caught up in the moment you can tell the girl to stick her finger in her A$$ and she will lick it. lmao! wow what an example. (( girls don't ever act like you never tasted ur own ass! ur man or ex man at one point made you taste ur own fluids slash ur own ass rofl.)) you can have a 2.5inch but if you TALK! GRAB! SLAP! CHOKE! you will make something happen :-) in that same order too. don't choke first! heheheh.you'll be ok man! watch porn... copy some moves... make it ur own... I don't know man! lol number one rule, like the gennie said in aladdin BEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF! oooooo and do yourself a favor whatever you do. do not pay for sex.. that's just as bad as masturbating to a k mart ad.

• dude, just take some tissue or paper towel and A. wrap it around your d*** at the thickest part. tear it off, the paper that is, at where the two ends meet. then take some paper towel and lay it along the top of your erect penis then tuck that in your pocketthen go measure the pieces of paperthat's what I did,6" plus a little and 5.5" circumferenceI know it sounds weird, but guys want to know how big they are and how they compare, it's a guy thingalso, I bet you are thicker than 4.6 inches, but even if you are, satisfying a woman is complex and funI've 'been with' about 40 women and getting them to climax is one of the most satisfying things I've ever donedon't worry about your d*** size, worry about their sexual arrousal and work at it, they will come back for more if you do

• Nooooo you'll be hanged in public by that girl if you are any less than 15"!LMAO...grow up kid!