Will A 6 inch Penis Satisfy A Girl?

I Was just wondering If a 6 Inch Penis With A 4.6 Girth (Wide) satisfy A girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably. I'd prefer a bit bigger, but that would probably be enough.

• Thank You For Ur honesty.

But Would You Prefer It Bigger Or Wider?

• Wat Do you Mean?

• 13d

How much?

What Girls Said 4

• yeah, that's good!

• Appreciate You For Letting Me Know

• Yes.

But if you're 4.6 wide, I'm running!

• you that uncircumcised guy from before? =/

• yeah its fine don't know why every guy keeps asking this lol

What Guys Said 10

• Hi Man, Let me tell you the right think.

I am 33 have been with around 250-300 woman in my life including white, ebony, Asian etc... I am size 6" and about 5" in circumference. I had maybe 4 or 5 girl out of all who thought i am small. 98% of all girls had pleasant time with me and had a great time with them. White girl or ebony or Asian no matter they had a good grip around my penis and most of them genuinely had an orgasm. Tall girls less tight i would say than short girls. Tall girl i mean 5.11+ (i am 6.2) and average girls and short girls are tight but i have met with the 6.2 girl who was very thigh and also girl who was 5.1 and not really tight but the universal truth is that tall girl - bigger pussy, small girl smaller pussy no matter what they dress size or race. I have met with black girls (30-35) most of them told me yes there is some black guy with an xxl size penis but the average is the same as white guys so don't worry and stop watching porn will screw your mind. I have friend who has a 4.8" and happily married with a beautiful woman over 5years now. Hope my answer give you some ideal.

• Look, I'm really sorry this is not an answer...but HOW do you guys even go about measuring yourselves?!? (again I'm really sorry but the diameter thing made me ask)

• Girth means circumference, not diameter, so I think he may have just been confused when he said "wide". The only way to accurately measure the diameter would be to cut the penis in half, right?

• Then why the f*** are you even asking us? Christ.

• Im just concerned

• Partially.

• dude, just take some tissue or paper towel and A. wrap it around your d*** at the thickest part. tear it off, the paper that is, at where the two ends meet. then take some paper towel and lay it along the top of your erect penis then tuck that in your pocket

then go measure the pieces of paper

that's what I did,

6" plus a little and 5.5" circumference

I know it sounds weird, but guys want to know how big they are and how they compare, it's a guy thing

also, I bet you are thicker than 4.6 inches, but even if you are, satisfying a woman is complex and fun

I've 'been with' about 40 women and getting them to climax is one of the most satisfying things I've ever done

don't worry about your d*** size, worry about their sexual arrousal and work at it, they will come back for more if you do

• lol wow... I'm hoping ur a kid.. I'm 25 and my penis is about 6.3 inches... mostly every girl I've been with has been with a black man. LMAO! every girl has at the very least came. Just be freaky! don't be afraid to do what you want. think about it. if ur having sex and ur all caught up in the moment you can tell the girl to stick her finger in her A$$ and she will lick it. lmao! wow what an example. (( girls don't ever act like you never tasted ur own ass! ur man or ex man at one point made you taste ur own fluids slash ur own ass rofl.)) you can have a 2.5inch but if you TALK! GRAB! SLAP! CHOKE! you will make something happen :-) in that same order too. don't choke first! heheheh.you'll be ok man! watch porn... copy some moves... make it ur own... I don't know man! lol number one rule, like the gennie said in aladdin BEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF! oooooo and do yourself a favor whatever you do. do not pay for sex.. that's just as bad as masturbating to a k mart ad.

• In the long run (and up to a point) penis size is not as important as skill and health. Skill comes with practice, but penis health needs to be attended to – but most men don’t, aside from checking for STIs. Guys need to regularly use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to address common issues like penis dryness/flakiness, odor, loss of sensation, etc.

• why is everyone asking if their little dicks will satisfy a girl

• No, because you'll still be ugly.

• My dick is three inches long when I'm not erect and when I'm hard it is six six three and roughly five inches in circumference

• Nooooo you'll be hanged in public by that girl if you are any less than 15"!

LMAO...grow up kid!