Passing gas while having intercourse

when my guy and I are having sex I end up passing lots of gas. Is there any way to stop it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't eat beans?

• Sorry, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I just thought it would make you smile but maybe not...Take Bean-o before and there will be no gas.

• Thanxs that made me smile.

What Guys Said 2

• Better out than in. The more you pass the less there is to pass.Don't fret. It's kinda funny really.

• why stop it ? ? Your body is relaxed and it comes out. My girl does it all the time. Doesn't bother me at all. Just relax and enjoy the sex. If you try to stop it you will have to tense up muscles and be thinking of something other than the pleasure of sex ! !

What Girls Said 2

• Take something for passing gas through the day? There is stuff out there to make gas stop isn't there?

• That happened to me too when I first started having sex. There is a difference from farting and air noises from your vag since there might be air in it. If your actually farting then it's your body's reaction to having sex. If I were you just google it and see what comes up.