We had sex and now he won't text me back?

I have been texting this guy an he's a older then me for over a year we have been talking about having sex for a long time now. I was a virgin and... Show More

The thing is that he is best friends with my older brother so he's always over our house. No one knows that we ever text let alone have sex.
I know he prob did use me but why would he say lets have sex again the next morning if he didn't want too? Can some guys answer this question.
So after I posted this question he did text me and we talked a little bit but after about 4 days of texting he stopped and then I found out he changed his number. But he hasn't told me he changed his number so I haven't talked to him. I guess we won't

Most Helpful Girl

• You let your virginity slip away to someone who doesn't care about how you feel in it all, he just got an extra point on his score card, you know, he hit the 'i took a younger girls virginity'.

you should have guessed from the moment he even mentioned sex that he wanted that.

I bet he never spoke about 'relationships' or any 'feelings' towards you. Did you have general conversations that were not based around sex?

Probably not.

Dont bother texting him anymore, if you do feel the need to text him say, 'thanks for introducing me to sex, it was very nice of you to use me like that but you just opened my eyes to how varied mens performance can be. I decided to try somebody new who showed me how dull and boring sex with you was. On your next victim maybe you should try give them an orgasm to remember you jerk. Don't bother contacting me in the near future :) '

And next time, be a bit more careful about who you have sex with, half of them don't care about you, all they want is your vagina.